what do you think

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think they should change the way powerup is done... make it where when you powerup, your PL raises just like in the suggestion.. but also your blue ki bar would raise up SLOWLy and not fast.. also when you use an attack (example beam) then it wouldn't take up as much ki to fire.. meaning instead of attack charge attack charge... charge for a bit, attack for a while, the recharge when your at the end.. then when the blue ki bar reaches the end and becomes full, then your powerlevel would stop rising too.. this would allow for that famous term, "fighting at full power"

as u use attacks, your ki bar would drain, and your PL drain.. every time you get hit, your pl would decrease a bit also.. just like when goku fought frieza, as goku pummeled away at him, frieza's PL dropped, and goku was stronger than him..

also when someone has been pummeled and his PL is droppin when his HP goes under 10, if a PL reaches a certain number, example 1,500,000, then you wouldn't be able to transform again, unless your able to reach the floor minimum of 1,500,000.. same should be for the future transformation levels

also we should keep if your health goes under 10 then your PL would drop.. so even if you recharge ur ki to full, ur PL should still drop since your HP is under 10.. just like when goku wanted to charge a spirit bomb against kid buu, he was very weak and thus he couldnt get enough strength..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first thinking:
"fighting at full power" ... you mean: " lets stand in front of each other for 20 secs ... then we can fight" ... sounds a bit more realistic

second thinking:
gratulation ... you're number one thousand how suggested this

lets take a look at it :
- it is like DBZ ? no
would it ...
- ... make strong player even stronger ? yes
- ... slow down ESF ? a lot
- ... cause more lags ? maybe
- ... time to code and test ? alot
- ... be kinda useless ? yes
- ... be kinda cool ? dunno

what you suggested is just useless ... use turbo to become stronger ...

/me imagines this: "any player just won a PS struggle ... has no KI left --> PL 10 ... an enemy kicks him ... instakill"

DBZ: when they "powered up" they released their power they've hidden all the time ... and this takes a few seconds ... it has nothing to do with KI ... KI is the amount of energy you've left ... it like ... you eat something and your muscles get pushed at once ...
in ESF you already fight at full power and you have no possibility to "hide" your PL ... it's useless ... there's just the turbo and the transformation left (you rise your PL), which also exists in DBZ

the rest of your sugestion was to multiply the amount of KI (it would make the drain and charge slower)

the strength of the spirit bomb has almost nothing to do with Goku ... in DBZ and ESF

if your HP are less than 10, your PL drops ...if it reachess 0, you die

Best answers
Like a lot of suggestions, good for a DBZ game, but not good for ESF, which is a fighting game. The team is more than happy with "turbo on/turbo off" providing as much control as is needed.

It would work, it just wouldn't be the same game anymore.
Personally, I think it's a great idea, but I'd prefer it to be less like a fighting game too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nretep said:
first thinking:
"fighting at full power" ... you mean: " lets stand in front of each other for 20 secs ... then we can fight" ... sounds a bit more realistic
actually you dont have to power up to the max to start fighting.. like i said

each time u attack move etc it would drain a little of your ki.. so even if you power up for 5 seconds u should be able to do a kamehameha.. look at it this way.. just how you power up right now takes like 8 seconds to fully charge your ki bar then you shoot it drains your entire bar out.. then you charge another 8 seconds.. what im suggesting that instead of alwayys having to full charge your ki bar, then use it all then recharge over and over and over... gets annoying sometimes... but if you can find a way to charge it full power, then you have more time to actually concentrate on tryin to hit the guy instead of being conciuos of your ki bar every 10 seconds or so

Nretep said:
lets take a look at it :
- it is like DBZ ? no
would it ...
- ... make strong player even stronger ? yes
- ... slow down ESF ? a lot
- ... cause more lags ? maybe
- ... time to code and test ? alot
- ... be kinda useless ? yes
- ... be kinda cool ? dunno
- it is like DBZ ? let me ask you, do you see every 10 seconds goku has to stop and power up? hit vegeta, power up... hit vegeta, power up..?
- slow down ESF ? like i said before, you can power up for 5 seconds even thou its not fully charged and then shoot a full blast kamehameha.. its just like having one fully charged ki bar now into 3 or 4 put together
- cause more lags ? already you powerup, it cause lag.. same idea.. power up, just you can power up longer
- time to code and test? yea of course.. but it makes more sense..
- be kinda useless? i dont think so.. you and your friend might want to play one on one.. once again you can concentrate more on killing and targeting that person than always having to stop and recharge every other 10 secnods or so..
- be kinda cool? thats your personal preference

Nretep said:
/me imagines this: "any player just won a PS struggle ... has no KI left --> PL 10 ... an enemy kicks him ... instakill"
that already happens anway... like i said.. its like 3 or 4 full ki bars put into one

Nretep said:
DBZ: when they "powered up" they released their power they've hidden all the time ... and this takes a few seconds ... it has nothing to do with KI ... KI is the amount of energy you've left ... it like ... you eat something and your muscles get pushed at once ...
in ESF you already fight at full power and you have no possibility to "hide" your PL ... it's useless ... there's just the turbo and the transformation left (you rise your PL), which also exists in DBZ
what is it when you hit the recharge button? isn't that suppose to be the power up??? in DBZ they dont "recharge" their energy by doing that.. when they "power up" they raise their KI higher.. it should be the same in ESF.. you hit the power up button you should raise your ki.. just liek i said cell gave gohan time to power up..

Nretep said:
the rest of your sugestion was to multiply the amount of KI (it would make the drain and charge slower)
i know, but im sayin when you power up the ki bar your PL should increase too until it reaches the end.. thus having a ceiling PL

Nretep said:
if your HP are less than 10, your PL drops ...if it reachess 0, you die
i said keep taht part

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong said:
actually you dont have to power up to the max to start fighting.. like i said
you talked about full power ... so they stand in front of each other ... püowerup for 20 secs til both have full KI ... then then fight at full power ... did it change something else than just the number on the display ???

imkongkong said:
each time u attack move etc it would drain a little of your ki.. so even if you power up for 5 seconds u should be able to do a kamehameha.. look at it this way.. just how you power up right now takes like 8 seconds to fully charge your ki bar then you shoot it drains your entire bar out.. then you charge another 8 seconds.. what im suggesting that instead of alwayys having to full charge your ki bar, then use it all then recharge over and over and over... gets annoying sometimes... but if you can find a way to charge it full power, then you have more time to actually concentrate on tryin to hit the guy instead of being conciuos of your ki bar every 10 seconds or so
8 seconds ??? every played ESF ??? about 4 seconds

yeah ... make it a beamspam game ... you should be able to fire 5 fully charged KHHs before you've to recover ...
learn howto fight melee ... then you know why it's made it this way

imkongkong said:
- it is like DBZ ? let me ask you, do you see every 10 seconds goku has to stop and power up? hit vegeta, power up... hit vegeta, power up..?
so you wanna tell me that we should multiply the ki bar 1000 times ... and you're just able to get KI back with sensus or sitting around for 2 days ... do you want this ???
you can't make a game exactly like an Anime is ...

imkongkong said:
- be kinda useless? i dont think so.. you and your friend might want to play one on one.. once again you can concentrate more on killing and targeting that person than always having to stop and recharge every other 10 secnods or so..
I think you should decide now between your 2 suggestions .... which one I should complain ... the "KI bar = amount of PL" thing or the "multiply the amount of KI by 1000 times"
it's not the point of ESF to be careless about your KI ... you have to be good to handle attacks and KI ... the point is to fight good an powerup without getting killed ... it would suck if you could fight 10 mins without powerup ... and then you have no chance against anyone, because you've to powerup for 1 minute ...
if you want such a game play ESF alpha with your friend

imkongkong said:
what is it when you hit the recharge button? isn't that suppose to be the power up??? in DBZ they dont "recharge" their energy by doing that.. when they "power up" they raise their KI higher.. it should be the same in ESF.. you hit the power up button you should raise your ki..
no ... they released their power they've hidden all the time (as I said before) ... Imagine the scene Goku "powers up" for Ginyu ... he used Kaioken to release his power ... same with Perf Cell and Goku after warming up

the only way the raised their PL was with long Training,Turbo, Kaioken, tranformation and several other kind of turbos ...
it's like ... concentrading and your muscles grow ... show me how you do this ... then we're going to add this ...
the only way is to hide your "real" power at first showing and use full power at second time

in DBZ they couldn't recharge the KI ... they had to eat some sensu or recovering for 2 days ... shall we cut the powerup out ??? make ESF a "search the sensus" ame ??? or a "standing around for 2 days" game ???

Best answers
power does not come out of nowhere. shut up and work fot it.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hashsama there's no need for that. Keep your tongue in check.

Kong I'd have to agree with Nretep. It sounds to me like a player could just go hide behind a rock until his power level maxed and then kame spam to raise it further, and we already have enough of that. I like the idea, but it only works if noone is trying to abuse it. It would make the game more like the show, but the show wasn't all that great. The game just takes some of the better aspects of the show (like the speedy smashing and energy attacks) and uses them more effectively than the show did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom