Power swap!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i whas thinking about a Power swap.. when a enemy is loading a attack.. and he is 3.000.000 and you at 2.000.000. you load your block, and when the beam is near, you release the block button, and trow the beam away.. whitout getting a blockstruggle,, but you need to load the Block swap

Best answers
Yeah nice..... and do a Super Kamehemaha block idea while you're at it.

:rolleyes:

It is likely that things like this, will not be placed in the mod.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we've already enough blockers ...
I don't think it's a good idea ... every third guy will block the whole time until any attack comes and he'll swap away ...

Imagine you charge a full SB or FF ... then there come a lil n00b and swaps it away ...

noone will like it (only the blockers)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
it doesnt work like that. you need to compleetly load the swapper to trow BIG beams away

Best answers
Beams don't suck, I don't know what game youve been playing but the only way to get a lot of kills is to use beams. Beam spamming is the worst problem esf has (Its not that bad though) Of course this isn't cs and the game is not really about getting kills. So I guess in that respect your right.
Beams do need to be toned down but this seems like it wouldn't be worth putting in. Since it makes powerlevel less important. Also it would almost never be used, who would charge a deflector when you don't know when a beams going to be launched at you and when block struggles are easy enough for the defender to win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom