power strugle transformation

Best answers
i'm not sure if it has been suggested b4 but...

wen in a player is blocking a powerful beam and enters the power struggle you should b able to transform in the middle of it (wen uv reached the perfect transformation lvl) for a energy cost

is this posible?

Best answers
I think you can already... not sure, but I heard something that insinuated that.

Best answers
you cant and that would be a bad idea it would LAGGZOR LIKE A MOTHER EVERYONE WOULD DO THAT AND ITS JUST A CHEAP WAY TO TRANS IN A SECOND.....im sorry bad idea but nice try :) :p

Best answers
Why would it lag? And who says it would only take a second?

It sounds like a nifty idea so long as your character still complies with the usual transformation rules. If you take too long in transforming and you get swallowed up by a powerful ki blast then, well... at least you tried.

To me this adds a certain bit of cinematic effect to the whole deal. Wouldn't it be awesome be locked in a crazy power struggle, transform into Super Saiyain (with that oh so slick animation), and tear your opponent a new one? Wouldn't that be a satisfying kill?

And hell, I thought you could to this already. I admit I never tried though...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can transform in a power struggle. try it, it works. But it really isn't that great unless you are at perfect trans.

So, since you already can transform in a power struggle this suggestion is closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom