Power struggles....

Best answers
I have noticed that the creators of ESF borrowed some things (flares and sounds) from Bid For Power (BFP), or atleast it looks like it.I 'm not saying that you aren't original with ideas (i really like what you did with this mod, 10X better than any DBZ game) but can you make Power struggles more like the ones in BFP? And when I say this I mean that instead of the guy whos beam is being pushed back gets bent and turns around, the beam gets smaller and contracts. Do you know what I'm trying to say?:scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i've never managed to get into a power struggle in bfp its hard as hell, but i think that there is too much particle and funkyness for the hl engine to handle

Best answers
Yeah Powerstruggle is BFP were just eye candy...you couldn't use the effectively. But I agree that the beams could be straighter and stuff...but thats probably just work in progress anyway.

Best answers
Power struggles are just works in progress, every1 know they dont look as nice as they could and I'm sure they are trying ot figure out a way to get them nicer for 2.0.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom