power struggle

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well i had an idea with the powerstruggle.
like gohan did against the khh of his father in the time chamber.

he was blocking it with his bare hands than he charged and fired a khh against his father's one than they ware almost aqually .

so ingame u will get hit by a beam and u block it
it should be cool than if u scrol to the strongest beam u have exept deathbal or spiritbomb or sbc, khh torpedo, small spiritbomb, fb, krillins ball atack
u understand it all beams u can control
then press right klik and he will fire ure beam in the other and there is a bs
(ps. it should only be possible in turbo mod cause then ure power is much more and u have more chance)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
uuh .. sounds fun ^_^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice idea but what about the ki cost of the second beam. Haveing ki consumed by the PS and by the beam would leave you allmoast dead.

Other than that its great

Best answers
It should cost so much more ki so that only people with full ki/ high pl able to have chance of winning ps, as otherwise it makes original ps pointless, if it costs normal cus you can just block to see if you can reflect easy, if you cant you just go into ps and bam.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NM-HardBastard said:
if it costs normal cus you can just block to see if you can reflect easy, if you cant you just go into ps and bam.
Your situation would result in you dieing -_-

Blocking is easier than powerstruggling. So if you cant block it than you have absolutly no chance in a PS. Especialy if you have allmoast no ki.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like this idea , it can prevent a beam raping you against a wall. I reckon the ki cost should be relative to what your status in the Struggle bar is. Good thinking.

Best answers
Good Idea Collector, One of the few good ideas i seen in a while :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Firing a beam while you're BSing one..

Hm...

I love it!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
How about...PUMPING PS!!!!!!!!!

Same EXACT thing!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very good job collector. I approve of this idea as it would give another varitey to bs and ps. If you could work out the ki cost then you have a solid idea that might be implied seeing as how they probably need ideas that will make ps and bs more fun. Good job!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
if it costs Ki you'il have 2 do it fast ...good idea

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well the ki cost ...
i think if u can do it fast enough u charge khh for example without the khh animation but with block animation then when u think strong enough u can fire it into the other but u need to act quikly or u will be lucky and send it back or u die against wall :rolleyes: .
OW YEAH, after then minutes thinking i found an idea for the khh shoot in the other beam ^^.
well when u are in block u can use the guys special beam to fire it in but then u use the special fire button like generic ball instead of gen beam.
the ki cost will actually take less of u cause its a fast strong beam. like the khh that krillin fires he charges very fast. but then u have an advantage like equilly for a sec. then its ure need to pump up ure beam like in any other bs
or u will die by expl. for the other side its would be smart if u dont use ure aura at the start of a ps for ure own ki consumption.
for the 'fast khh' : it can be equally to the normal khh if u are fast enough for powering it up. i think with those arrows would be cool like meleestruggle for powerup. it is possible with esf and its cool cause i love it myself but what happens if there is an evm 3 then u can easy charge ure beam while bsing and so u can charge while blocking ... understand what i mean :s

offtopic : can u transform when bsing ? if u are perfect ?
or fireing a beam ?

and if u are PERFECT transformed the it should take NO KI to transform like they say in the show

it actually my first idea with good comments :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda get what you are saying. You mean to say that when you block there will be no animation or bar to tell you how far your beam is powered up, its a huge guess but you can not charge it too much as you'd be either
1) Getting hurt by the beam
2) Losing ALOT of Ki
3) Hit a wall/floor/ceiling and blow up

If thats what you meant then i totally like this idea. Its like having the mutiple arrows in the melee. Try to clear up for idea a bit more on the ki cost and other possible tweaks to your idea. I really like it. Keep up the good work!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, but the beam can only be as powerfull as ure ki (or there must be a charge turbo like eea had)
ure ki will be consumed depending on the power of ure beam .
but u dont get hurt if u power it up to much cause its limited depending on ure ki .
the arrows show up when u start the bs they will both in the midle( beamstarts) u must press them quickly how more u got right the more power it will have

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if you remeber in movie 5 , goku actaully did something like this against cooler's Death Ball in that block struggle he had with it , he started to close in on the ground , then did a khh and it wenk back to cooler sending him into the sun

sought of simlar or the idea for this idea i take it ?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well many dbz char use it when they block a beam they start charging an attack and then shoot it into the other ones energy attack and then a beam struggle exists and then like normal bs ...
is this so hard to understand ?
and dunno im downloading movie 5 right now i wil edit if its yes or no ...
but i think ure right ...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku was allmoast crushed into the ground and than he fired a kame taht blew away the deathball into the sun along with cooler :p

Maby it should only be possible with ball attacks ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Goku was allmoast crushed into the ground and than he fired a kame taht blew away the deathball into the sun along with cooler :p

Maby it should only be possible with ball attacks ^^
Well if that happens the character should be able to "push" or pump more ki into his ball attack. You see alot of fights where the enemy hurls the ball at the person and then they struggle with it, pushing it back and having it push them back. Good example of what I mean is Goku's Super Spirit Bomb. He's able to push it back and add more ki to it.
*Note* I am NOT suggesting they add Super Spirit Bomb at all!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
collector said:
well many dbz char use it when they block a beam they start charging an attack and then shoot it into the other ones energy attack and then a beam struggle exists and then like normal bs ...
is this so hard to understand ?
and dunno im downloading movie 5 right now i wil edit if its yes or no ...
but i think ure right ...
This idea does add an extra option to gameplay witch I do like

I don't find it at all hard to understand , though i haven't seen very much of it or probably forgot some of those bs/ps change twists

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom