Power struggle?

Best answers
Just wanting to no if power struggles we be better in 1.3. It's so lame how the bigger power wins you should be able to tap a bottom real fast like in other the other dbz games.It would make game play funner fighting who wins a power stuggle .May be make it so a boost of ki go's in your beam when you tap and makes ball bigger to win man that would be awsome i wish i could help make this game.Me being a dbz freak i no so many thing that would make game better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if you do that many ppl (me included) will complain that it's nooby. If you wanna win a powerstruggle but you are weak, beat them with melee till you're stronger.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
the powerstruggles will be changed/edited in 1.3.
cant tell exactly how it will work though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well there was a powerstruggle outline but it got taken down...I don't know if that means it's supposed to be public knowledge or not.

Anyway, I think powerstruggles should be powerstruggles, not arrowstruggles. The strongest attack wins. No skill involved.

Best answers
Just gets so boreing now days. I wish you could tap a botton as fast as you can the one taping the fastes wins.

Best answers
yes, and then people would bind multiple hits to a button and you would always lose if you didn't cheat

Best answers
Thats stupid i hate peope that cheat mess up the game for others thats y ill just start playing playstation2 game now on like budokia3 for get these ps games every one cheats any way y play it .Thats y games will never be better then console games .I guss people can just go ssj right away then huh o well forget it i hope this thread gets shut down closed sorry i even made such a messed up thread.I really hope 1.3 is good i guss power stuggleing is not what people r waiting for mosty transformations hope piccolo gets a upgrade.

Best answers
those are the hardest 2 sentences i've ever read...
the power struggle will be changed.. i read the outline made for it, and it's not all just holding down the left click button..... unless they changed it after taking down the outline..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I apologize if English isnt your first language, but you need to learn how to write. Try using more punctuation, commas, periods, and many other fun little dots that give the people youre trying to communicate with a clue in hell as to what youre talking about. Furthermore, "y" is not a word unless you speak Spanish, in which case it means "and", so again, very confusing. (I use 'y' in my notes as its faster than writing 'and' :) )

Making PSs based on rapidly pressing buttons has got to be one of the worst ideas Ive heard. The melee system is already too newbie-friendly. Head on hits (with the arrows) are a nice way of taking the skill out of melee, but Ill try to stay on topic. I agree that something needs to be done to the PSs system to break the monotony of holding the mouse button. It isnt like there is no skill whatsoever, you do have to be careful of your ki (when youre out, youre out). So blocking that SB with a fully charged FF may not be youre best move as your opponent has a full ki meter to shove the whole mess down your throat with. You want to know why Goku beat Vegeta at the start of the series? It wasnt because Goku used the kaioken, it was because he was on the ground! ...well, at least thats what ESF has taught me.

In closing, dont try fixing the problem with button mashing. Perhaps, rather than more arrows, you could try some sort of system that puts you in direct competition with your foe. Perhaps something that would require good timing, rather than hitting the right buttons, or just holding the left mouse button. PL should still be a factor too, but perhaps it should play a lesser role.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thenamekman said:
Just gets so boreing now days. I wish you could tap a botton as fast as you can the one taping the fastes wins.
That would kill the button within a year, if you play ESF alot.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well for the people who seem to get bored during a ps...dont know why, unless its just floating there, the new eye candy should keep you entertained. PSs aren't boring now, or else you wouldn't see "BEAM ONLY SERVER NO MELEE NO DISC NO LAZER OR KICK!" things...

But, I would like to have something done about when both player run out of ki and te powerstrulgge is basically even. I say it starts becomming unstable unless someone can multi ps it, if not soon, it will explode between the two and who ever was winning at the time gets the kills, if any, from the explosion.

Best answers
LOL it dont really matter any way. Im looking forward to more transformations any way.And sorry, i will try to write better, ill take my time i typ really fast so i mess up some times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom