Power Struggle Explosion

Best answers
I dunno if this has been mentioned before, but I did not see anything on my 5 second glance down the forum.

I was watching dbz the other day, and I came across an explosion during a powerstruggle.

It would be pretty interesting if this happened:

2 (or more) people had a power struggle. After 80 Seconds and if the struggle was fairly even, the struggle would stop and there would be a large explosion in the middle of the struggle, hurting everything within a certain radious (depending on the strugglers pl and the watchers pl)

comments

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno if this has been mentioned before, but I did not see anything on my 5 second glance down the forum.

I was watching dbz the other day, and I came across an explosion during a powerstruggle.

It would be pretty interesting if this happened:

2 (or more) people had a power struggle. After 80 Seconds and if the struggle was fairly even, the struggle would stop and there would be a large explosion in the middle of the struggle, hurting everything within a certain radious (depending on the strugglers pl and the watchers pl)

comments
1) More than 2 people can powerstruggle already. I think...

2)Powerstruggles go faster every 20 seconds in 1.3 to (KEYWORD--->)*avoid*(<---KEYWORD) long powerstruggles.

3)PS's nuking maps isn't fun for the spectators who for some reason die due to the PS.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
the struggle already explodes if its not moving or barely moving for a certain ammount of time

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i'v try it to and it works

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom