Power Punches and Energy Boosts.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
While i was sitting watching TV, two ideas came to me. Here they are:

1. Power punches and kicks: While in game you would push a certain button which would seem to make no difference to your character. However when you punch or kick someone, you would use a large amount of ki, you would see a white transparent explosion of energy from where your hit landed, and the person you hit would fly off in the opposite direction, if they were not blocking.

The damamage done would be reasonably large and if you were aiming at the ground, the character you hit would take additional damage when he lands. Depending on your strength compared to your enemy, your enemy could fly a metre, or a whole map away, or perhaps it wouldn't move him at all, it depends.

However, if you hit someone towards someone else, and that person manages to hit the enemy just as he comes in range with another power hit, the enemy will recieve double the damage he would recieve if the person had been the first to hit. If the enemy is hit by someone else while being propelled by the hits momentum, that power hit would cause 3 times the damage it would if that person was the first to hit and so on, it could reach the point where somone would deal out 10 times the damage he would cause if he had been the first person to deal a power blow. This would mean that a chain could be set up, if a team was properly coordinated they could bounce a much stronger char all around the map without any necassary end, short of the enemy's death.

I know this might seem unfair, someone could be bounced around until he was dead before he had a chance to fight. But you must realise that this would need a lot of skill from the team concerned. The timing has to be pretty precise, a second or two of and the person is just damaged from being hit. You could whine about it, but the fact is that they would have done something that proved how much of a team they were, it could prove how good a clan really is.

2. Energy Boosts: Energy boosts would be a way for a player to give some (if not all) of his ki to another. This would be used in team battles, where the enemy has too much strength and the teams objective is too dangerous for the team to acheive. The Energy would give the person recieveing the ki far more energy than he technically should have, it would also boost his power level to what you would expect from someone one with that amount of Ki. This wouldn't be permanent though, as the person uses his ki his power level would drop until it reached what it would normally be where it would not rise unless he killed someone, meaning that he would have no time to waste and should really be the best player of the team. This shouldn't be underestimated, all the energy of the team would be given to one person, it would be a sight to behold. If a character recieved this when he was transformed, fine. But if he transforms afterwards, the Ki is lost. It just isn't fair to be that powerfull and then transform, there have to be limits.

This might seem a bad idea to some people, what would be the point of playing if only to give all your power to someone else? But thats (in my oppinion) what being in a team is all about, helping out your team mates and doing things for the team.

So those were my ideas, post what you think. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom