power lvls

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
All the powerlevels after Friezas second transformation are guesses. There is no way to know for sure. Same goes for that site you posted. Its all just guessing and random numbers after Frieza saga.

And no we wont make it like that.

Not to mention that thing says Goten was stronger than Gohan in his normal form.

So yea i call it bull**** to begin with ^^

Best answers
ok but im pretty sure these are accurate power lvls but it doesn't matter really just a suggestion

ESF Coder
๐ŸŒ  Staff
Best answers
All the powerlevels after Friezas second transformation are guesses. There is no way to know for sure. Same goes for that site you posted. Its all just guessing and random numbers after Frieza saga.

And no we wont make it like that.

Not to mention that thing says Goten was stronger than Gohan in his normal form.

So yea i call it bull**** to begin with ^^
what he said

Misanthropist
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres no way they can be accurate until Toriyama pulls them out of his hat.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Many of these powerlevel's that are displayed on DBZ fansites are extremely inaccurate. Why? Because each character's powerlevel drastically changes during the series all the time, and Akira has not confirmed the exact powerlevel for each character since the Frieza Saga.

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Balance is key.

Best answers
i think this list references when ppl say, by using a scouter or later on when they say , his power has doubled or nearly doubled or trippled or whatever, in relation to the last time somone mentions a powerlevel and their strenghs compared to those near them, it looks pretty legit to me. and i think more ppl making dbz games should try and use the pl acurately.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Compare 20 different sites with powerlevels, then report back here how many times they differ. I bet you that you will get 20 different powerlevels for one person, except if on site copied the entire list from another site. Never was said in the show that person A had X,xxx,xxxx powerlevel, save for a couple of times with the use of a scouter.

Other than that, all lists are completely inaccurate. That said, there is also a reason why characters have the powerlevel they currently have in ESF. It's called balancing. How would you feel if you started with Krillin having only like 1 million PL, having to fight Goku with 450 million. Yeah, not great fun...but hey who cares, it's at least following an inaccurate non-official powerlevel list!

Best answers
lol does it really matter anyways but I am curious what the actuall power lvls are though and you say the site I linked is wrong so I guess will never know what the real power lvls are......oh well

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
lol does it really matter anyways but I am curious what the actuall power lvls are though and you say the site I linked is wrong so I guess will never know what the real power lvls are......oh well
Noone knows. Toriyama himself made it so that its kept hidden.

Yet someone will come along with a list he hismelf made and will scream "Official and acurate PLs"

Its all jsut bull**** in reality.

As i pointed out. It say Gohan in Buu saga only has a PL of 3000 when he had 24000 on namek.

Doesnt add up.

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That page creators didn't even bother to at least take the canon powerlevels up to the end of Frieza Saga from Daizenshuu.

Best answers
Even if we did know what all the exact Power Levels were, I don't think ESF's coding could balance out the differences. Everything from what I understand is overly dependent on PL, so it all has to be relatively equal, Transformations included.

If they de-linked Power Level from many equations however... then it might be possible.

But solutions such as...

"Lets make everyone who joins immediately gain a ton of PL."
or
"Lets make Krillin's transformation give the same or more PL than SSJ."

Those ruin the whole concept of Power Level differences.

EDIT
They SHOULD make damage dependent mostly on Swoop Speed, with an initial added amount based on PL. That way damage would vary less, and every character could up their damage effectively.

Power Level would be more for KI Attacks and reducing damage defensively. Like PL could completely negate damage done against a player if they block. Whereas if they had a much lower PL, they'd take a good chunk of damage when hit.

Last edited:
Best answers
Noone knows. Toriyama himself made it so that its kept hidden.

Yet someone will come along with a list he hismelf made and will scream "Official and acurate PLs"

Its all jsut bull**** in reality.

As i pointed out. It say Gohan in Buu saga only has a PL of 3000 when he had 24000 on namek.

Doesnt add up.
lol you might want to check again in buu saga it says 3,000,000 :) but still this seems like the most accurate power lvl list I have seen though....

Now with Kung-Fu action!
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
lol you might want to check again in buu saga it says 3,000,000 :) but still this seems like the most accurate power lvl list I have seen though....
The term "most accurate" means closest to the actual values, which we don't have.

Besides, ESF cannot have canonical power levels as you could never pin-point a single time where ESF could "occur". Stronger characters in the series have higher power levels in ESF though. Buu was the strongest villain, he has the highest PL. Krillin was always the weakest, he has the lowest PL.

Despite not having the exact power levels and differences between them correct (which really doesn't matter too much), the order is pretty much correct. It would stink anyway that if someone chose Krillin they'd be doomed to lose from the start.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
He showed us that he thinks it is possible to add these PL's to the game...which is. Still, I don't understand why he is completely ignoring the fact that a game needs to be BALANCED. A game without balancing is a ****ty game.

Best answers
whoa hold on guys jese there only screen shots i'm not proving anything......:D I just though you would think it was cool......I get it it would be unbalanced so no need to get mad at me..... Just having some fun with ECX to keep me bussy till the real mod come out :] besides it would take forever to get your lvl high enough to transform if you used these pl so it's not really need.....hard enough as it is..... of course PL changer but thats basiclly cheating....

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
whoa hold on guys jese there only screen shots i'm not proving anything......:D I just though you would think it was cool......I get it it would be unbalanced so no need to get mad at me..... Just having some fun with ECX to keep me bussy till the real mod come out :] besides it would take forever to get your lvl high enough to transform if you used these pl so it's not really need.....hard enough as it is..... of course PL changer but thats basiclly cheating....
But this isnt the screenshots thread. Its a suggestion thread. There is a place for everything. And those pics dont belong in this place if they were just for fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom