Power Lvl Max

Best answers
I have a suggestion about powerlevels. What i think is that each character should have a maximum power possibility at each of his or her stages. Such as gohan for example. When he is normal i think that his powerlevel should only be able to go up to like 15mil(when you dont even see a transformation anymore). And then when he is ssj only up to 60 million or something.(when there is no tranformations anymore) and so on. I think that this should be added because i have fought agains guys who were about 600 million stronger than me in normal mode and then in ssj they were a LOT higher than that. Thats my suggestion

almostdeleted

A
How would you be able to get 60million pl as a ssj when the normal maximum is 15mill?

**takes out pen and paper and rights this:**

x2
_________

???;/ If the powermultiplyer is 2x then how would you get 60,000,000? ;/ ;/ ;/ :S

Best answers
Ummm. Ive gotten a lot higher than that in normal mode as well. In ssj i went up to 300 mil or so in less than an hour. but i think that they should change that so that you would have to change form to get higher than that or 60 mil

Best answers
I think they should leave it as it is.

Just have the max 999,999,999

FOR ALL PPL :p

Best answers
yeah i only made a suggestion. Its their choice wether or not to do it

Best answers
well if you look at the show, The fighters pl didnt have a cap for when they were'nt ssj, heck goku by the end of the buu saga was waayyyy more powerful in his normal form then when he was ssj back in the frieza and cell sagas.

Best answers
yeah i agree but doesnt it piss you off that ppl about 10 million stronger than you dont even care what you shoot at them. if you do a fully charged spirit bomb they shoot it righ bakc at you within 2 secs and when you do melee it hursts them 5 while it does 30 to you.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For beta 1.1 thmax pl you can get will be 999,999,999.

Best answers
haha well when you enter a game like that, your pl goes up pretty freakin quick after a few kills. I dont even bother with the bigger attacks then, just melee the hell out of them and use ki blasts, it gets the job done, four or five kills and i can usually go ssj and then its pretty even.

Best answers
I honestly dislike this idea of the powerlevel cap.
Its stupid serves no real purpose and is against the show.
Why do it then? Why? Cause u lose against ppl when u come into a room thats been going for an hour?
Well i fail to see how this will help u. If theyve been going for that long why would they bother being normal 15 million when they can go supersaiyan 2 999,999,999?
Also that will be strange ur there with 15 million go ssj and then ur 400 million. I imagine it would require some extra coding or something and for that i would MUCH rather them(and im sure everyone here would as well) make it so theres stages where ur speed and health goes up like every 1 million by one point.(but this only starts after u reach the required lvl for ssj)
so:
Normal: Mr X hp= 110 speed:216
(normal 2,000,000) ssj(4,000,000): hp:120 speed=260

Then at 22,000,000 normal hp=130 speed=236
Ssj(44,000,000) hp=160 speed=300

actually im gonna make my own thread for that...

Best answers
yeah, dont cap it... if the server has no map change or the ppl wont change their chars just go on another server - i wouldnt play with them, if they wont start a new one....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom