power level

Best answers
ok this is a stupid question. i know my pl increases by fighting but can anyone tell me how or what exactly does this pl increase depend on. if theres already a thread based on this please link me to it so i can find out. thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure what you mean.....
doo you mean what excact part of the fighting increases your pl? if so then:
Every time you hit someone with a melee hit/beam then your pl goes up, the higher the pl of the opponent is the more pl you gain, then the lower it is the less your pl gain is.

The thing that is good about getting more pl is that the higher the difference is between the two guys the more damage the stronger one will do, so he will get kills easier, well I hope all this cr@p that I said answered your question.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Just remember that you will gain less powerlevel when you are in your transformed state. Such as being a super saiyan. Due as said 2 replies above, your help powerlevel.

Best answers
ok fine but whenever i fire a beam at someone it never seems to hit. even if it does it doesnt kill them. not even a death ball kills them.

nge

Best answers
You're missing. Furthermore, if someone's PL is MUCH higher, a deathball isn't going to be that deadly.

Try right-clicking mid beam to detonate it, and hit them with the explosian. It's weaker, but still quite strong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are they fully charged death balls? If not, youre only going to attract attention, rather than kill them. Try shooting somebody who just got hit along the ground, they should sit still long enough to get hit.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Noone and evryone.

It all depends on who you are fighting. If you are fighting someone who has more PL than you than you gain PL fast. If you prepunch a guy with lets say 30 million PL (and you just joined) than 1 round of prepunches is enough to get your PL up by a million or 2.

So basicly the more the difrence in PL in your oponents favour. The faster you gain PL. But its the other way round if you are the one stronger. In that case you gain very little PL while your oponent gains more.

Oh jea and melee gets you mroe PL than beams ;p

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
PowerLevel Depends on fighting & killing, yes. (But mostly just hitting your opponents with either beams or melee) You can gain it in lots of ways :D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PL is gained by hurting your oponent. You dont get extra PL for a kill. You get it for the damage you do to someone.

Now the calculation is as folows (blocking dosent count):
more damage with a punch = less PL gained
less damage with a punch = more PL gained

So if you are stronger than your oponent you deal more damage and take less damage. So he gets more PL while you kill him faster.

Same goes for beams but each attack is calculated difrently and you can only compare the same attacks.

Best answers
omg its so tough to punch the bots move so fast. i gotta swoop and then hit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
svegeto said:
omg its so tough to punch the bots move so fast. i gotta swoop and then hit.
Lol, dont worry, practice will get you to pwn those bots.

Eventually you'll look back after a while of playing and say, "Man, did I suck this bad?"

Just like I did XP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I was a noob, I recorded fights with people, now I can look at those good old days, it is kinda cool seeing as how you improve through the months/years... but just get used to teleportting and swooping, then you'll pwn them as easy as 1 2 3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom