Power Level

Best answers
I don't even know where to ask this, and I'm sure its been asked many times. Is there anyway to modify someones Power level? Not like an ingame command but rather a function? If not is there anyway I can get the source code used either by the advance mellee, beam hits or dragon?

Also, does this game support custom models? I have been trying to create a model for my server but for some reason it doesn't seem to want to run it. Either it won't run at all or the server crashes. Any idea why?

Best answers
There is no cvar or sth else to modify the power level(except for the test version which was and maybe is used by the team and testers).
About the code thing:
I don't think that it would be easy if not 100% impossible.
About the custom models:
What do you mean by that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can't modify the powerlevel ... otherwise this game wouldn't have any point
you won't get the code

you've to play as everyone else

you can replace models and turn "mp_lockmodels" off ("0") (serverside) ... so you can use the "model" command in console ... but noone else will be able to see it then

Best answers
you can't modify the powerlevel ... otherwise this game wouldn't have any point
you won't get the code

Im trying to make a new mode for the game, like a superhero mod of counterstrike rather than just for the hell of it. Are they going to be releasing any functions that allow you to modify it? Is there anyway to get the source code for the game?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nor will there ever be a command to do so

and vortox ur sigs are way too large take the bottom one off

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom