Power level stumpage

Best answers
I have a quick q for anyone. I know there is a way to change the starting power lvls (EVM, case in point) but i just want to know how. I understand there may not be an easy way, but im up for a challenge. Someone, anyone, any ideas? And dont say in the cfg files, i couldnt find any pl 1 or what not, like i was told elsewhere

Best answers
|KcC|Striker said:
I have a quick q for anyone. I know there is a way to change the starting power lvls (EVM, case in point) but i just want to know how. I understand there may not be an easy way, but im up for a challenge. Someone, anyone, any ideas? And dont say in the cfg files, i couldnt find any pl 1 or what not, like i was told elsewhere
there is no way with out the amx powerlevel mod for esf. ps welcome to the forums

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unless you have EVM but for that you have to ask on there forums

Best answers
Thanks, but yea. Honestly, i will try there sometime. There must be some variable somewhere or what not, but thanks. I dont give up easily. Heh, yea now im determined

Best answers
|KcC|Striker said:
Thanks, but yea. Honestly, i will try there sometime. There must be some variable somewhere or what not, but thanks. I dont give up easily. Heh, yea now im determined
dude trust me there is no variable for changeing powerlevel in ESF.

Best answers
I just read up on alot of the PL thing. It was locked by ESF makers (correct me if wrong, im just stating what i read) and the only thing ive seen to change it is a glitchy AMX mod, which ive never been able to get amx to work on my computer for any game, let alone one ive never really messed with. Sorry bout that, but i am still determined. If anything, ill just be forced to make a plugin for AMX that might not glitch soo much

Best answers
:) actually there has to be a command, for testing purposes... :) We just don't know it I believe, and i wouldn't bother searching for it -_-

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope there is no command
im guessing they have to blob superbots to get the PL they nead

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Ultima2_freeze said:
:) actually there has to be a command, for testing purposes... :) We just don't know it I believe, and i wouldn't bother searching for it -_-
you wont find it anyways since its taken out in the public version :p

Best answers
using either EVM or ESF the plugin for AMX works, and it works nicely. Anyone who thought there was no way, well there must be. I dont have any good programs so i really cant just watch what AMX is doin, but it can bypass it... trust me. You dont get a 10mil PL with no kills... anyone want a screen?

o and thanks dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom