power level increase

Best answers
there has been something that has always bothered me. when the sayjins accend they get a 2x multiplyer, yet when every one else does they only get a 1.5x. I really think they should balence this.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, all the dbz mods are trying to make the mods like the real thing, yes it is unfair but the saiyans are much stronger apart from cell and buu, so they should put cells and buu's power the same or maybe higher than a saiyans

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone's PL at the beginning of the game is different. And the PL required to transform is different. So the saiyans may get 2x but characters like Buu don't tranform for a while so when he does he has just as much power.

I tried to not make that confusing...but I may have failed. :(

Best answers
but when the 1.5x guys melee someone, do they get more power per blow, to make up for the loss of 2x???

and i think it sux but it is considered a taktic to hold back your transformation (holding back power sux) as krillin and then when you have reached the same powerlvl as everyone else you transform and have doulbe powerlevel then the rest

Best answers
the only thing is that cell and buu when the "accend" they had a noticeble power increase as with the sajins. also when piccolo fused (which is how I took his accention) he got a lot more powerful too(correct me if I'm wrong). U guys r going for reality thats why I'm asking cause I love playin as the villians but they usally leave me wanting more.

Best answers
Unfortunately, the power boost that non-sayians get does not last when they do their one-shot transformation. All characters gain power levels when they attack, but when a Sayian gains power levels, what power levels he gains get doubled when he goes SSJ. For example:

Let's say Goku has a power level of 3 million
Let's also say that normal Krillian also has a power level of 3 million

Goku goes SSJ, doubling his power level to 6 million while he is SSJ, and that power level gets cut back in half to 3 million when he decends back to normal.
Krillian goes Mystic, increasing his power level permanently to 6 million.

Okay, now Goku fights and gains 100 power levels as normal Goku. That makes is normal power level 3,000,100.
Krillian also gains 100 power levels, but he is Mystic Krillian. His power level increases to 6,000,100.
But Goku then goes SSJ, his power level doubles to 6,000,200. Goku and Krillian keep fighting. Let's say each round they gain 100 power levels. They fight for 12 rounds.

Round 1:
Goku Normal: 3,000,000
Goku SSJ: 6,000,000
Mystic Krillian: 6,000,000

Unfortunately, the power boost that non-sayians get does not last when they do their one-shot transformation. All characters gain power levels when they attack, but when a Sayian gains power levels, what power levels he gains get doubled when he goes SSJ. For example:

Let's say Goku has a power level of 3 million
Let's also say that normal Krillian also has a power level of 3 million

Goku goes SSJ, doubling his power level to 6 million while he is SSJ, and that power level gets cut back in half to 3 million when he decends back to normal.
Krillian goes Mystic, increasing his power level permanently to 6 million.

Okay, now Goku fights and gains 100 power levels as normal Goku. That makes is normal power level 3,000,100.
Krillian also gains 100 power levels, but he is Mystic Krillian. His power level increases to 6,000,100.
But Goku then goes SSJ, his power level doubles to 6,000,200. Goku and Krillian keep fighting. Let's say each round they gain 100 power levels. They fight for 12 rounds.

Starting Power Levels:
Goku Normal: 3,000,000
Goku SSJ: 6,000,000
Mystic Krillian: 6,000,000

Round 1:
Goku normal: 3,000,100
Goku SSJ: 6,000,200
Mystic Krillian: 6,000,200

Round 2:
Goku Normal: 3,000,300
Goku SSJ: 6,000,600
Mystic Krillian: 6,000,200

Round 3:
Goku Normal: 3,000,400
Goku SSJ: 6,000,800
Mystic Krillian: 6,000,300

Round 4:
Goku Normal: 3,000,500
Goku SSJ: 6,001,000
Mystic Krillian: 6,000,400

Round 5:
Goku Normal: 3,000,600
Goku SSJ: 6,001,200
Mystic Krillian: 6,000,500

Round 6:
Goku Normal: 3,000,700
Goku SSJ: 6,001,400
Mystic Krillian: 6,000,600

Round 7:
Goku Normal: 3,000,800
Goku SSJ: 6,001,600
Mystic Krillian: 6,000,700

Round 8:
Goku Normal: 3,000,900
Goku SSJ: 6,001,800
Mystic Krillian: 6,000,800

Round 9:
Goku Normal: 3,001,000
Goku SSJ: 6,002,000

Round 10:
Goku Normal: 3,001,100
Goku SSJ: 6,002,200

Now, we continue this 10 more times, at the same pace. Each round they fight, they gain 100 power levels.

Round 20:
Goku Normal: 3,002,100
Goku SSJ: 6,004,200
Mystic Krillian: 6,002,800

As we can see, Goku as a Super Sayian, is getting twice as much power than Krillian, because his power level doubled only ONCE when he went Mystic, while Goku's Power level is re-doubled everytime he goes SSJ. SSJ Goku eventually will become much more powerful than Mystic Krillian as the game goes on for quite a long time.

Round 100:
Goku Normal: 3,010,000
Goku SSJ: 6,020,000
Mystic Krillian: 6.010,000

At round 20, SSJ Goku is 1.0002332 times more powerful than Mystic Krillian. But at round 100, after each character gaining a total of 10,000 power levels, the difference becomes larger. At round 100, SSJ Goku is 1.0016638 times more powerful than Mystic Krillian. Now imagine how much this increases over a longer game, with power levels going even higher, gaining more power levels each round. SSJ Goku can become much more powerful than Mystic Krillian.

That is the disadvantage that non-sayian characters have that can only transform once. Their power levels only double once, when they transform that first time. Then all the power levels they gain are counted once, while SSJ's power levels get recalculated and doubled everytime they transform. The power levels get get while fighting are counted once as normal, and gets doubled while they are SSJ, so, fighting as SSJ, they gain TWICE the amount of Power Levels. Disadvantage? I think so.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Geez man, your a genius!, But that only counts if the players are equal in skill. Which thus makes your calculation failed.

Best answers
Okay, but still, both characters gain levels unequally. I played a game with Cell. I stayed playing for a while, I didn't change my character. I was playing for like an hour or so. I was doing good at first. People started leaving, some new people came in. The moderator of the server left, then came back like an hour later. When he came back, I was still playing, but I started getting owned by these two Vegeta's who had like twice the Power Levels I had transformed, meanwhile, I was Imperfect Cell, and I had twice the kills one of them had. I had the most amount of points on the server, but I was finding myself unable to fight back against these two guys who had much higher power levels than I did, while they had lower scores AND had been playing for less time than have. They were gaining power levels faster than I was.

My fully charged Kamehameha wave couldn't stand up to their Final Flashes, and I couldn't win power struggles. Cell's power level is multiplied by 1.5 when he transforms. He can only transform once, so he might gain a boost in power, that power boost gets left behind as the Sayians gain power levels twice as fast when they turn SSJ. Don't make me make a chart showing that. Cell is too weak, power level wise. He doesn't gain much for ascending.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa. Must have a big brain... Thats hard to understand :D.... Yes, your right. ssjs do have an advantage, but you can always WAIT before you accend for krillen.

Best answers
i understand what you are saying and have long thought of that concept. This is why I always fight as a saiyan rather than ssj unless I'm being really beat. This also makes it more true to the movies because in the movies goku usually doesn't go super saiyan unless he feels its necessary...and he his calculation didnt fail it was dead on he just didn't add in the extra variables.

Best answers
simple give the charcaters that transform only once a bigger power level multiplyer. Like around X1.75 or X2 since the sayains get double the pl from fighting the other characters should get more pl for just breathing.

Best answers
I think they already tried to balance it out. Is you now real super saiyan in the series gives you 500x multiplyer...

Best answers
well the saiyans should have a higher powerlvl, but not by to high
the other characters now have better attacks, speed and hps, so it would be ok if the saiyens got faster powerlvl increase (like in the show)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom