power bug

V'

Best answers
I don't know if this has been reported.When in a PS, and lets say person A has 7,000,000 at turbo and person B has 6,899,000 at turbo.Both of the two fire kame beams at the same strength,person a is winning by a small margine.

Now this is where the bug comes in. Somehow, person A is losing and B is now winning by a small margine.The beam finaly goes off by a wall killing everyone on B's side and killing A and one more victim on A's side.

Now, A has more power although he lost the struggle and B has maybe half of that.

***Summary*** A PS bug allows the loser to gain more pl than the other person. Even though person B has won the pl and gets half of the PL.So, in conclusion we can say this is a bug that allows the loser to gain more than the winner of a PS.

Best answers
I think when a player with a lower PL is killed by one with a higher PL, the lower player's PL is increased to roundabout his killer's

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ][-][aVoC
I think when a player with a lower PL is killed by one with a higher PL, the lower player's PL is increased to roundabout his killer's
yeah ... a lil bit right is it ... but not that he asked for

if you win a PS, you gain MUCH PL ... if it's a short PS not so much ...
but if it's a 2 Mill (SSJ Gohan) vs a 2 Mill (SSJ Gohan) then the winner will got about 1 Mill extra PL

if the PS is very long ... he winner will get very much PL ... the looser will get, too ... but not as much as the winner

and if a weaker guy beats a stronger guy (difference is important), he'll become more than normal

cya

V'

Best answers
Yeah thats the problem I once beat a stronger guy and got at least 2 million PL gain and he got maybe 4 million PL gain. Shouldn't I have that 4 million or was it because he annilated my whole team with the PS?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
normal this isn't so ... the winner becomes more than the looser ... but I think it's based on kills, too ...

I think because he killed your team in a long PS he gained more PL ... you for winning the PS and killing blah

cya

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom