Power averaging ruins characters

Best answers
As if people didn't already always pick Goku, Gohan, and Trunks (And sometimes Vegeta though he takes longer), power averaging really screws up the characters that take longer to reach their transform powerlevel and that are permanently transformed, and the system really needs to be reworked, or removed entirely.

I was playing cell today and finally got to transform, however what happens afterwards is disheartening. Basically if I defeat any transformed saiyans, they will drop down to their untransformed PL and then get boosted up a little since I have a higher level. Well, then I will die (since damage builds up and eventually kills you) and my TRANSFORMED PL will drop. So basically, i'm losing and they are gaining much more since all of the saiyans have a 2x multiplier.

Gohan and Trunks already have an extreme advantage by transforming early, and this just adds insult to injury.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's already being reworked for 1.3 .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I've heard about potential PL or something. It's supposed to calculate the PL that u could have if u turned SSJ I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom