POTW

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to realize they are doing this casually in their freetime... and being told everything they do is worthless or sucks... probably doesn't mean much to them.

It's a simple pic provided by a random beta tester... lighten up.

I imagine if the Dev Team was supplying them, it would be PoTM.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
this flame war has to stop, so as the creator of the thread i demant it should be closed
Oi bud, if you have a problem with a thread's existence, PM a moderator, things like this just instigates arguments, we'll decide if we want to nuke a thread or not, for future reference.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to realize they are doing this casually in their freetime... and being told everything they do is worthless or sucks... probably doesn't mean much to them.

It's a simple pic provided by a random beta tester... lighten up.

I imagine if the Dev Team was supplying them, it would be PoTM.
I agree on the people calling it worthless part. But people like myself zeo and others aren't saying it's worthless, we're just saying that we're getting bored of seeing the same thing. There's a difference =/

And you're right it is their free time, which is why a Potm is easier on their part. So I don't see the problem here =/

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would rather wait 2 monthes and get a nice video from the gfx system :'3!!!
Like that old video with Krillin, Trunks and Frieza...it was teh pwn.

But that picture is nice non the less ;P

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey does the potw mail works to send pictures ? I have a nice ideea

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It sure does. There is a submit button below the POTW.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would rather wait 2 monthes and get a nice video from the gfx system :'3!!!
Like that old video with Krillin, Trunks and Frieza...it was teh pwn.
at this point i/we just want something new.

weve been waiting patiently for quite a while for 1.3, it would really help if we had something to spark an interest just to keep that patience intact.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
at this point i/we just want something new.

weve been waiting patiently for quite a while for 1.3, it would really help if we had something to spark an interest just to keep that patience intact.
Waiting for ESF 1.3 is the same as waiting for 1.1 or 1.2, the only difference being that ESF 1.3 is the last release (other than a few patches, maybe).

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not true. The community (people who actually play ESF) didn't suck as bad then, so waiting wasn't a problem.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Waiting for ESF 1.3 is the same as waiting for 1.1 or 1.2, the only difference being that ESF 1.3 is the last release (other than a few patches, maybe).
Wrong, the community was alive and kicking back then. WHen I was playing 1.1. I didn't want 1.2 to come out yet, I wasn't ready. 1.2 is long but dead to a lot of people due to inactivity. Not many people play anymore. So it's not the same. Not for people who are bored as hell with 1.2--if 1.2 had a larger community this wouldn't be a problem

And it's not about when 1.3 comes out, it's about seeing something new. Hell, I seriously think Darktooth should show that video as the MOTM, I mean, even though it's already released to the public, it should at least be put up on the front page. It's not "new" but it's awsome.

It's about seeing something different instead of the same goku every time at a slightly different angle is all. Show some melee pics or something, or a cool flashy move that goku can do or something. Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing another beam struggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom