[Old PotW] PoTW: Outlined Gohan on Planet Namek

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When trying to game properly, you will probably turn it off anyway, as the blur will impair your vision in the distance so you can't see your enemies. It's just eyecandy, great for movies and pictures, not so great for gameplay I assume.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they already are Karrde, but our our mappers didn't focus on the details yet, cuz afaik they wanted to finish the big stuff first, as u know we also need to optimize a lot. We should prolly have an update about our new config thingy xD

*edit ah just read u already stated that ^_^
The config tool may not be sexy with pimped out graphics, but it's damn useful. I still say we should ruin keybinds and everything (including a variable editor) through it. Much better than having to get ingame to do everything.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looked where? Cell Games Gohan had blue belt and blue wristbands (yes, some fan-made pictures have him have those red). That link of yours is redundant, Grega (**** Tripod).

Anyway the answer to $$J3guy's question would be: That's because ESF team wanted Gohan to have red belt. OR BY ANY CHANCE THE TEAM FAILED THINKING THAT HE HAD RED BELT IN DBZ, LOL.

Last edited:

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan's sash is red in the manga, while in the anime it's blue.

I have the book, "Dragon Ball: The Complete Illustrations" by Akira Toriyama right in front of me and all the illustrations of Gohan during the Cell Games show that he had a red sash, not a blue one.

Edit

These images (including the one Grega linked) are scans of official illustrations by Akira Toriyama (that can be found in the book).

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Anime as way colors that dosen't have make sense like the Vegeta old sayan armor!

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice. Gohan canonically had red belt in Cell Games saga.
Found Akira Toriyama's Dragon Ball illustrations on YouTube (there should be more in Dragon Ball chapters' covers though):

[video=youtube;fp-ExxaDq-c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp-ExxaDq-c[/video]

Can't see any more mistakes in anime besides Cell Games saga Gohan's belt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom