[Old PotW] PoTW: Android16 Machinegun Attack

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
we will realease it when its done

*OnTopic*
Wow A16 doing hes rocket attack thingy but anyway finally a new POTW wait every week we change it lol anyway nice POTW wait *Me Points To Edit A POTW Thread* surely an edit of this POTW will come soon :yes:
We, your so funny and you don't even know it, You're not part of the team, so don't act like if you were.
/me clicks Edit A POTW Thread!

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see shadows on the grass!

I believe we'll have the ability to turn off that bloom or whatever that is. I might be wrong though.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can turn off bloom.

This potw hurts my eyes, its so damn bright.

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Too much bloom is, too much.
I'd like to see the rockets in action, though... punching through Frieza's head or something.

Best answers
While it might have been said before, contrary to what modern games think, bloom doesn't add to the graphics.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The difference is that 90% of modern games don't use bloom anymore, but rather HDRL. Which somewhat simulates your eyes adjusting to the outside light (ex. When you step from an inside environment, to an outside environment, your eyes will have to adjust to the bright light ('bloom') before you can see properly again.)

Best answers
What's wrong? A16 really had (in anime) selfdestruction attack and it's his final attack on Cell. You know this fact;(

P.S.
Cell and Majin Vegeta also have this attack.
Anybody can have this attack if he knows how..not specifically cell or Majin Vegeta...Vegeta knew how to from the very beginning, c'mon he didn't transplant his brain while turning majin...and because vegeta's cells were in Cell, he also knew the trick...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom