[Old PotW] POTW 6/29/2014 Cell games graphics update

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
looks damn nice!
only the mountain on the left could use some more roundings

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
LOL, look at krilin's neck. I think there's some vertex weight problems (or shadows ?)

It looks like this :

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What the... Giraffes can jump over each other ;O

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
why does it matter that krillin is the focus? :eek:
i don't mind telling if something is bad even if it wasn't meant to be seen...

with bad i mean weird... not that it looks bad knowing where it comes from :p

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was real gameplay ^^;

I think what you mean is real ingame visuals rather than gameplay ^^;
He's asking for a gameplay video where a real character with animations is featured, rather than an egg model.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The scale of the map is pretty big, I barely even noticed Trunks in the distance.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's asking for a gameplay video where a real character with animations is featured, rather than an egg model.
I know. But gameplay are the mechanics behind the animations. Animations are visuals. Equally important to the overall feel of the game though.

Im feeling a bit trollish after reinstalling windows for the 4th time in the past 3 weeks :p

Does it show?

Also there has been the idea to just leave the egg char in the game mostly jokes by me and Ryo though XD

Last edited:
I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Also there has been the idea to just leave the egg char in the game mostly jokes by me and Ryo though XD
There will be so much rage over that by people who hated the egg xD

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
There will be so much rage over that by people who hated the egg xD
So, no matter what people are going to find SOMETHING to nit-pick over. If they try to get angry over the egg that's on them. It's just a model that could be placed over any character. No animations yo. Big whoop. It's an EGG. But we should get coffee flavord candy ball as a character too. Least that way some complainers can get to play as vegeto. Problem solved! Also is that the first pick of Krillin? WOOOOOO!

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It would be okay, if it was like a unlockables. Like if you kill 20 people - you get an egg ... 40 people - something else etc. But still, people will complain that the unlockables are some stupid eggs and candy balls xD

Best answers
It would be okay, if it was like a unlockables. Like if you kill 20 people - you get an egg ... 40 people - something else etc. But still, people will complain that the unlockables are some stupid eggs and candy balls xD
So what? Even if they complain you could just ignore them. They won't stop playing the game due to its awesomnes and they wont be able to do any thing else to harm you.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well in that case replace all the characters with bs and release it. Everyone will complain, but who cares, am i right ? :fight:
Anyways this discussion will lead to nowhere anyways. It's devs decision, how to implement this, and if to implement.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Candy-form Vegetto would be awesome.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I know. But gameplay are the mechanics behind the animations. Animations are visuals. Equally important to the overall feel of the game though.

Im feeling a bit trollish after reinstalling windows for the 4th time in the past 3 weeks :p

Does it show?

So are you going to do like goku vs vegeta or something like that gameplay without so much dark map (it was too dark...) in hd quality ?? it will
be awesome please do this to help me and the others to keep the hype !!!

Best answers
wow thanks again for absolutly nothing....krilling....gras...nice work....what about something new atleast when we get nothing to play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom