[Old PotW] POTW 6/29/2014 Cell games graphics update

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow thanks again for absolutly nothing....krilling....gras...nice work....what about something new atleast when we get nothing to play?
You realize that when you don't like a product or a service, you don't use it, right? If you don't like the POTW, the mod or the forum, you are welcome to not view, play, or visit any of these.

However, if you don't like Pizza, but you keep coming back to eat it only to complain later, then we are going to have to ban you from that Pizza.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow thanks again for absolutly nothing....krilling....gras...nice work....what about something new atleast when we get nothing to play?
Please, let's not start a discussion about this kind of thing again. As Z said, you have every right to stop coming here if you are not happy with what's being shown. I understand that it's frustrating, but essentially recycling your complaints using different words for years at this point is both getting old and is doing absolutely nothing. So again, if you're unhappy feel free to just not come back. Or better yet, just simply don't voice your consistent complaints about you being unhappy with what content is being shown (or not shown).

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
These make for really good background's, make some more with you're awesome photoshop skills please, 1600x900 if possible :p

And then there were none.
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
The krillin model is awesome. He looks so ready to kick ass.

Jk, we all know Krillin is going to get killed.

All things aside, great job team.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The krillin model is awesome. He looks so ready to kick ass.

Jk, we all know Krillin is going to get killed.

All things aside, great job team.
Ready ? Are you kidding ? I mean his neck is snapped and he looks like giraffe Well other than that, he looks ready. xD Though you don't know what's going on with the animations of model.

Best answers
Im guessing the team is in a tight spot with animations. Slow slow sloooow progress because of small man power. And modeling! But Im guessing blindly here ^^. Team never gave us a straight answer about how much animations and models they have done so far. XD

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Im guessing the team is in a tight spot with animations. Slow slow sloooow progress because of small man power. And modeling! But Im guessing blindly here ^^. Team never gave us a straight answer about how much animations and models they have done so far. XD
I think Characters and character animations is the pain in the ass, for the moment, as far as I've heard. That's why we are searching for more character modelers and animators, rather than map modelers.

Discord Member
Best answers
Ready ? Are you kidding ? I mean his neck is snapped and he looks like giraffe Well other than that, he looks ready. xD Though you don't know what's going on with the animations of model.
but Krillin's neck is always snapped 0o lol

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Deverz, that ain't even the 3D version of the Android...

Best answers
Very nice looking, considering that this is being made in an engine that's 15 years old.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Deverz... you could atleast put anti aliasing on it xD

Best answers
when is the next potw coming? its been three weeks since this one, what is going on :-/

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've had more important things than ESF in my life over the last two weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom