Post your photos here if you want to actually be allowed to talk about what's in them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey everyone. So I got really agitated with that disastrous "Beauty is only Skin Deep" thread just now because I'm really just disappointed with the whole thing. Not that I don't see the point, but it was obviously not made very clear. From what I gathered of the whole thing, the idea of it was for it to be a sort of...ESF Personnel Database of photos of all of us. Well, unfortunately, despite the people in that thread's best spinning, the initial posts of it in no way imply that as it's goal, and the title itself in no way implies that either. So, noble effort to all involved, but it's just too far out of hand at this point and the policing efforts there are just bordering on absurd. So I made this thread.

Here are the rules:

1.) You can post a picture or talk about a picture or post in the thread. Last time I checked that was what the forum was for--discussing things. But you have to post a picture in your first post before you can start discussing the others.

2.) It would be nice if everyone put a picture for their first post in the thread. Once we have one of you, then you get permitted to speak freely--but preferably, there will be no stragglers just coming in and talking up a storm, getting the thread away from the topic of discussing the pictures and the subsequent comments. So basically, YOUR FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD HAS TO HAVE A PICTURE IN ORDER FOR YOU TO BE ALLOWED TO TALK FREELY.

3.) While cute girls are always a good thing in my book, I would prefer it if the entire thread didn't get all superspammed with "wow ur hot" garbage. So if there is an excess of that, I'm going to take the girl's picture and put it up in a subsequent thread so you can all use it to oogle them without cluttering this one up.

4.) If I see any of that stupid-ass "OMGZ [insert name with intentionally retarded phonetic pronounciation spelled out here] is teh ub3r seczeh!" I'm going to have the thread closed and then I'm going to go tell your parents to apologize for what they've done before stapling their feet to the front porch and burning the place down. I apologize for this, but in keeping with the theme--that threads on a forum are for discussing things--that pointless, meandering, yammering bull**** has no real place and is just spam either way.

Last but not least--to the creators of the other thread, I want to say that I didn't make this to steal your thunder or burn you guys or anything like that. I just don't think the other thread is going to ever go the way that it was presumably intended. For that reason, I'm making a second thread to do just that. But please don't take this one personally guys!

Now. That being said...everybody feel free to post away.

Best answers
Yeah...the thread that is stickied is the picture thread, and the rules were removed I just havnt really posted on it yet as the rules are being sorrted out on it by an admin.

That thread as the exact same rules as this one but less. If you are still upset with the rules in the stickied thread, please PM me or another mod of this section or a smod/admin.

Other then that.. the sticked thread all be the only pic thread of yourself or you and friends on these forums now. I am closing this now and I will post the temp rules in the sticked thread.

-Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom