Drunkard title (yay wasting money)

World of Warcraft

1. Khetti
Level 32 Shadowpriest
Emerald Dream EU

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well after so many attempts to avoid getting stuck in this world which is warcraft I've finally given in and sad to say it has me hooked. I got it this weekend from my best friend who I've been friends with since gr 4 and I told him I was going to literally kill him if I got hooked on this game and thus I'm sad to say he needs to die ^_^

Anyways level 10 Undead Rogue on the daggerspine server and yes I know its a pvp server but I love pvp action.

I also created a Human warlock on some Scarlett server just to see which I would prefer melee or magic base attacking and so far I like using my skills with melee more.

Best answers
WOW CHARACTERS!

Well yea i was on trial version but here is my WoW characters *****es!
Maybe one day i'll convince my mom to let me have WoW.
The pictures say all. No real reason to add me cause i don't have WoW anymore i just wanted to show off my guys.

For those of you who don't know that Buddy in the background on the horde picture.

Best answers
For the Alliance -.-

WoW

Level 27 Paladin Human on Dath' Remar (Pvp)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well after so many attempts to avoid getting stuck in this world which is warcraft I've finally given in and sad to say it has me hooked. I got it this weekend from my best friend who I've been friends with since gr 4 and I told him I was going to literally kill him if I got hooked on this game and thus I'm sad to say he needs to die ^_^

Anyways level 10 Undead Rogue on the daggerspine server and yes I know its a pvp server but I love pvp action.

I also created a Human warlock on some Scarlett server just to see which I would prefer melee or magic base attacking and so far I like using my skills with melee more.
You should totally make a char on frostmane and play with me! ^_^

We can own up AB together.

That...and I need friends =/

Best answers
How can you guys play as Alliance? I can't stand it. Everyone I ever try to talk to on the Alliance is an ignorant douche bag with a superiority problem. Maybe it's the server? Not sure.

Stormrage Server:
Korgesh 29 Orc Hunter

Best answers
The server i play in is fine, not much people saying **** about eachother... wouldn't be the same on both sides anyway?

Best answers
City of Heroes:

Global handle: @OmegaX (possibly @Theta, I can't recall. All I know for sure is that it's a Greek letter spelled out in English letters)

Most-Played Server: Virtue (Yeh, I'm an RPer. So what, yuwannafightaboudit?)

Characters (most-played): M-2 and Jani Sigma, members of the Young Phalanx (although I just realized, after tonight they may not be! Been away from the game for a month!)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How can you guys play as Alliance? I can't stand it. Everyone I ever try to talk to on the Alliance is an ignorant douche bag with a superiority problem. Maybe it's the server? Not sure.

Stormrage Server:
Korgesh 29 Orc Hunter
Thanks for the insult?

I love how just because I play a certain faction on a certain game I'm immidiately a "Douche bag with a superiority problem" And yet I didn't do anything to you. Good job.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
City of Heroes

Server: Victory
Character: Level 21 Mutation Blaster

Edit: I also have a 60 Shaman in WoW, but I cancelled the account, because WoW kinda sucks now...

Best answers
World of Warcraft -

Auchindoun:

70 Paladin - Beraserkr

Dragonmaw:

60 Shaman - Keiha
60 Hunter - Chikini
60 Rogue - Snoww
60 Warlock - Kreea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally getting enough +dmg gear so that grinding is super easy. I miss ma robe, though.

Best answers
World Of Warcraft:
Server:Duskwood/Dethroc ( yes i am on 2 but i tend to play more on duskwood)
Player: Level 20 Human Warrior
ALSO
City Of Villans
Level 10 Mastermind( i rarely play this i use to untill i got into WoW and stuff)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom