POst your Handy :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HOLLY ****!

this Samsung cost ****load money here.... O-o .... buddy tell about this samsung.. how is it prozy?

@groovy:

my dad got the same on :-\ first i wanted it 5 months ago.. but then he boughted it and i dont wanted it anymore.. boring phone :-\

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's freaking awesome. best phone I've had so far
Heard some people say that it's unstable and reboots alot, but I've haven't had problems with it
only bad thing is that the buttons are kinda small, but you get used to that after a week orso
also.. incase you buy it, don't take it to bed with you while being with someone else..
it might slide open because of all the movement and randomly call people....
had my dad laughing for weeks >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Sony Ericsson s700i.

Schmexay.

http://tinyurl.com/4u5sg

wow proz i love that look >_< and my cousin has this fone you posted shiyojin.. bad thing about it is that picture quality can suck a lot and won't be sharp if you dont take the picture SUPER still, with barely any movements

and yes i gues i am a motorola lover tryforce, but i'm noticing that it's more of the look than the capabilities in motorola that makes it cost a lot. i might switch over to another brand

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amayirot Akago said:

Nokia 3510. Old as hell, but I don't care since I rarely use it.
wow, ditto D:

Best answers
This is mine, don't like it all that much, but I got it cheap.

Best answers
Samsung D500

and the Samsung V200 . It gets really annoying on the V200 to have the web button where i would expect the "OK" key to be.

Ahh and the Nokia 3330. I used to have one of those, until it got smashed during one of my drunken rampages. :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I swear to God, I'm like the only person in the world that doesn't have a cell phone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DragonDude said:
I swear to God, I'm like the only person in the world that doesn't have a cell phone.
Hey! I don't have one either! Cellphone-less people unite!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong said:

heres mine =)
Gah, the second I say I want a RAZR3 you have to post one >.<

I met someone today who has one too, even when it's closed it's half as thick as mine when open. I got to play with it a little, very nice indeed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

im using this until i get a new phone. I lost my Sony Ericsson T610 at a carnivale and im using this motorola v600 for now :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom