post your grade lvl and gpa

Best answers
oh boy this should be interesting.

I'm 16, Junior, and i'm currently getting like a 3.0 GPA (basically becasue 9th and 10th i didn't care and got C's, but luckily this year i got a 3.6 last semester and this semester it looks like i'm going to nail that 4.0, 6 weeks left and all steady A's :)), taking 3 AP classes next year tho :(

Best answers
my grades sucked because my highschool had a really advanced ciricculum compared to other school districts, then in my senior year when i moved to philadelphia, it was soo easy for me i got almost straight A'S, and i got a 1300 on my SAT'S (the average SAT score in my old school was in 1200's)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a Junior in college. My GPA is relatively low. I don't recall what it is, per say. But I'm really lazy, so I usually don't try very hard. But it's probably around 2.5, I would guess. Whatever

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Senior in High School, GPA is 3.2
bleh.
Just about out though only a few more weeks to go, though I've got three Fs I need to bring to As

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Freshman in college. Going for degree in Computer Programming (I already know way more than I'll ever use, so it's kind of pointless to me, but a degree does mean more money unfortunately).

I'm doing pretty badly in school right now, mainly because I'm on medication for depression and it doesn't seem to be working. :p

GPA is probably around 1.8 - 2.0.

I've skipped over half my classes this semester because I have no desire to go, or do anything for that matter. -_-

I'm paying for it myself so I can drag it out as long as I care to. =/

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grade 15 (I guess that makes me one of those college folk), 3.8 cumalative. hurrah!

Best answers
I'm in 10th grade, I don't do the As but in percentages... my GPA is 97%, the only thing that brought me down was history.... GRRRR
Either way i'm one of the lucky ones, I don't put any effort, but I still get good gradeeeees

Best answers
Grade 11,
Not sure what you mean by "lvl and gpa"

grades are passing but their alright
if thats what you wanted to know

Best answers
I'm Canadian so I don't have a "GPA" ( I dont even know what it is to be honest), but as for my school "status", im in Grade 12, final semister (duh), and I have 2 marks in the 50's, and a 90. 50's are physics 12 and pre-cal 12 (like it comes in another grade), and I have a 90+ in English 12 (apparently because I can write a bomb ass essay, and the teacher doesn't do anything but essays for the most part, easy points for me \o/)

So yea. Both the 50's have to come up, but so long as the pre-cal stays above 50, I get out of high school. If I fail it I wont (because for some *odd* reason, the by far hardest math course in my school is Grade 11 Advanced math, which I didnt pass, then I didn't tell a councellor because im lazy, so they counted my gr 12 math as my gr 11, and I need the precal to count as gr 12, otherwise I cant grad :()

>_>

Best answers
i graduated in 2002 with a 3.25 gpa GO ME!!! =p..and soul just to explain gpa...gpa= grade point average A=4 pts, B=3, C=2, D=1, F=0..so basically u take all the grades uve gotten in hs and add the points together..then divide by the amount of classes uve taken...so if u take say 6 classes in hs (just an example) adn u get like 2 a's 2 b's 1 c and 1 d...then your gpa would be 2.83

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a Junior in highschool and my grades are aight... My school never tells us our "real" gpa, but my cumalative gpa percent wise is a 93%. The odd thing about my school is how the grading system works.
A = 100% - 93%
B = 92% - 85%
C = 84% - 75%
D = 74% - 70%
F = 69% and under
So meh, I guess my grades are okay, but they could probably be a lot better. Quite actually, my grades should probably be lower, but my weighted classes ( precalc, computer, german ) bring it back up.
*Goes back to daydreaming about programming classes in school*
How I envy those who get to program in school -_-

Best answers
Im a freshman so its rediculously easy (9th grade for the ignorant ;)). I have a 4.0 but that should change soon. I do feel a little nerdy saying that...but that's okay because you cant really judge me on my grades. :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im a sophmore in highschool and im probably failing all of my classes because i wake up so late i end up not going to school :S

ill just go during lunch and get a free lunch, talk with friends then go home right after

Best answers
Hey Amitron dont feel nerdy I'm in 9th grade to and yes it is ridiculously easy!! I am no nerd (i dont study, and i do my HW at 11:00pm) and yes i have a 4.0 and straight A's, even a 104% in English!! G.P.A. Grade Point Average. No offense to anybody (maybe some) but i can't stand people who slack off and dont do their HW (dont tell me that Lazy stuff) i'm lazy and i do it all, i dunno how i remember all the criteria (i just do). Get off your bum and do some work, the people know who they are (the people who think a C on a test is AMAZING!!). Well thats all i got to say!! :laff:

BTW i get up at 5:55am, dunno how i do that either i got to bed at like 12:30am ussually.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im in 8th grade...soon to be 9th. My grades are all B+,B-, and B's....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my averages are all high B+ or A- and A, I got 1 or 2 A+'s though, so im doing fine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have like a 97 average now, I want to get it back up. We don't have GPAs here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got F's on all of my classes im a lazy bum...I don't do nothing but do **** in the comp... :| i suck.. at school.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was the B and C sometime D student. I would sometimes get A's in my extracurricular classes though. I'd always ace tests, sometimes didn't do my homework.

I'm just glad to be done with high school. Hopefully going to college soon... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom