Post Your Desktop... Yet Again...

Best answers
EDIT-Please do NOT make a sig out of that picture because I'm going to. If you do then I'll ground you from your PC for 3 weeks.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

well...here's mine :p
[start bar is set to autohide].

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, Imageshack was being uncooperative and Tinypic doesn't give me a thumbnail.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really.

What is amazing is how many ugly wallpapers you have and how often you post them here. :p

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Not really.

What is amazing is how many ugly wallpapers you have and how often you post them here. :p
Thats pretty harsh, even though i have to agree that wallpaper isnt made of win... :/

I've have been using lolifox lately, which is just a modded version of Firefox and uses the same plugins. Practically aimed for Anime watchers though...
Anyway, i found a wallpaper of its mascot and decided to use it...

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread still kicking I'm shocked... well not really but if you need to see a sexeh wallpaper then look no further!!!

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I should fuggin slap you if you don't know what thats from!!!
Actually maybe I will...CORRECTION TIME!!!
*Me b!tch slaps Legendary*

Now since you have probably never watched Gundam or you have only seen the after Colony series of gundam shows you would have no clue who's suit this is and who pilots this wonderful mobile suit so I shall tell you. First off its the MSN-04 Sazabi from Char's Counter Attack and is piloted by Char Aznable(His birth name is Casval Rem Deikun) but everyone knows him as Char! He is the antagonist through most of the series except for Zeta Gundam but then becomes the antagonist again in the final chapter to the Federation/zeon and Amuro/Char conflict which is called Char's Counter Attack.

So that being said if you have not watched Mobile Suit Gundam, Gundam Zeta (Guess you could watch Gundam ZZ all though I think its one of the worse series) then watch Char's Counter Attack you won't be sorry I guarantee you that. Zeta is my favorite series most of all I re watched all of it this past week and I like that series so much then the others. Mobile Suit Gundam is about 42 episodes. Zeta Gundam is 50 and I believe Gundam ZZ is 47 oh and Char's Counter Attack is a movie which is nice and I wish I had the chance to go see it in theatres damnit! Theres also some OVA's you can watch the 08th ms team, 0080 war in the pocket and 0083 Stardust memories. Such an awesome saga it was glad I had the chance to re watch them all these past few months hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom