Post the pictures of you gf's.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Galst Vic said:
LOL Reminds me of the kid that rides my bus who has red hair we call him " CARROT TOP " lol welcome back SPIN! :p

Come on FREEDOM post your gf pic :p
He rides your bus? That sounds a bit too homoerotic for me :smile:

Best answers
SPiN said:
He rides your bus? That sounds a bit too homoerotic for me :smile:
Whahahahahahahaha omg that was good xD

ATM I'm single, and a ESF Outcast... You do the math >_>

Best answers
Lol yeah, good one Spin, Ya im single so dont ask... aww valentines today, got a card of this girl, i turned her down, and she cried, awww t'was heartbreaking...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Kino said:
Lol yeah, good one Spin, Ya im single so dont ask... aww valentines today, got a card of this girl, i turned her down, and she cried, awww t'was heartbreaking...
You mean your mom right? =)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chubbs: I decided to revoke your warning. Although now that I look at it. You clearly didnt have that link posted when I gave you the warning...but whatever.

SPiN: You still post here? I thought you died...or was it more wished you died. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spin what the hell lol O_O that wasn't nice rofl.....Quit spamming and keep the pics comming all ages btw...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
scanning......

/cmd
/open photoshop 7.exe
/open latest scan
/resize
/save
/etc
/putting on net:

Best answers
Yes, I'm single. Really o_O

Wangster... Not funny. Just... Not funny... Spam even...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gonadz i guess u dont get it. he's trying to say his hand is his g/f. or saying that he masterbates for pleasure.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gonadz is well aware of what a hand is capable of... trust me. You can just mind your own business and keep to the topic. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I might get a g/f soon cause some chick at school said she likes me, now all I need is: to figure out how to get a picture of her, how to get a host, how to get a the picture onto my computer, and to get a g/f =D almos there.

Best answers
well during my internet chatting phase last year i managed to get a random asian girl show herself for me with my charm,

thats all i gonna show since kids do go to this forum, anyways i do have a gf currently for the last year and a half (she has no clue i play video games or talk on internet forums), just need to rescan my senior prom pics of us :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl...

SSJ Toast, you seem like a buddy of mine. I won't give names, but he said almost exactly what you did. Asian girl, sexy pictures, the whole deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom