Possible bug with blocking

Best answers
Sometimes, after blocking an attack, I'll release the block key, only to find that I can't swoop or make a melee attack, and yet other times, it works just fine. Has anyone else experienced this?

Best answers
Actually the block has been possibly giving me a few problems. I say possibly because it could just be me, or my keyboard.

Sometimes, like you describe, after I block I can't swoop to get distance and if the guy that I blocked is right in front of me I can't hit him. I try tapping the right mouse button, try holding it down, try moving around while doing both of thoes. Then *bam* he's gotten tired of me acting like a fool and I get hit across the map.

Another thing with the block is that I can only use it if I'm not holding down any other keys or buttons, and even then I sometimes have to hit it twice to actually block. A guy is swooping at me, I drop my beam, let up on all the keys and bottons, wait half a second, then hit the block key only to stand there and do nothing. And I don't have time left to hit the key a second time.

I don't use my "Q" button all that often but it seems to work fine outside of the game.

*shrugs*

Best answers
I don't block and sometimes that happens to me also, where I can't swoop or hit for a couple seconds

check your Ki though next time it happens, I think we are just low on it or something =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom