• Great Saiyaman/World Tournament

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Babidi

• Majin Buu/Fusion/Kid Buu

• Total voters
Best answers
i would have to say saiyan saga because thats when you learn about gokus race and stuff plus the battle between goku and vegeta was good because there was no ssj it was just pure fightignno transformations

Best answers
MY favorite saga HAS TO BE THE CELL SAGA I have two words for you...FINAL FLASH!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Vegetas my favourite character so of course im gonna love the destruction of fat robo 19 so cool and when vegeta beats the living daylights out of imperfect cell ahh *Bliss*

Best answers
Buu saga was the coolest. There was an episode with all previous villains cheering on Kid Buu. Goku going SSJ3. Gotenks was in it.

Best answers
ive multiple favorite sagas: The Android, Cell and Buu Saga :D
Android because Vegeta is going SSJ.
Cell because Gohan is going SSJ2 (before he goes SSJ, when he is training with Goku, also a good scene)
Buu Saga because of Gotenks (i like him) and Goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Android/Cell saga.

Just because its the first saga were the characters started to be drawn better, voices got better, if you know what i mean, they were drawn differently in saiyansaga -namek. Piccolo going super namek was sick, vegeta going ssj,, then ascending was even better. Gohan going ssj2... I also like the majin Buu saga because of the Majin fight with goku and vegeta

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i like buu saga because there are the most tronsformations and the real action is there

Best answers
i like the buu saga, but thats prbably just because that those are the ones that are on TV at the moment and so im watching them ;) i liked when gohan was fighting cell too, that was cool!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It's very difficult for me to pick, really... Probably the Buu saga or Frieza saga.

Buu saga, because of Vegeta's sacrifice, and Vegetto.
Frieza saga, since that's where we first witness the super saiyan in action, and we learn more of Vegeta's history... Although I found it very retarded that the planet lasted for several hours, as opposed to Frieza's alleged 5 minute countdown.

But most definately NOT the Cell Games... too long.. everybody said the same damn things hundreds of times. Got very boring torewards the end. I though Gohan would NEVER go SSJ2 (I pretty much knew the entire series before I even saw the android saga from gathering information from various sources...).

BTW, you forgot the Garlic Jr. Saga... It sucked, but it's still a saga.

Best answers
yet they did... but my favorite was the cell saga, mainkly because piccolo is my favorite character and I loved the way he pounded cell into the dirt then later on went up against the androids, then 16 stepped onto the scene (I think im the first to mention him ion this post!) and 16 beat the crap out of cell for a bit the trunks and vegeta came along (oh woopy doo)

Best answers
frieza saga all the way. the sagas after that were less entertaining. i loved it when goku first turned super saiyan. but i also loved it when gohan first turned super saiyan 2. dbz was originally suppose to end after the frieza saga was over. goku was suppose to be the original legendary super saiyan, not brolly, (besides the guy that turned into one 3000 years ago or something).

Best answers
Cell Saga.. Tien whoops Cell Form 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He doesnt "whoop" him. He just basically holds him at bay. He does no damage to Cell at all. And yes Gohan might have been stronger than Cell at FIRST. But Cell came back with the strength of a Ssj2+. He was stronger than Gohan. But Gohan won because of his dad. oh and Cell saga and Cell games pwns all... the perfect cell theme is awesome.

Best answers
lol.. i know that.. but i do have an imagination.

Best answers
i loved the music in the fusion/kid buu saga (ocean dub), especially when buu absorbs gotenks; and when kid buu reforms after blowing up the earth; DUM DUM!!! :devsmile:

Best answers
i picked the buu saga. I thought the fights between goku vs. vegeta and goku vs kid buu at the end were great

Best answers
Originally posted by UltraPerfectCel
He doesnt "whoop" him. He just basically holds him at bay. He does no damage to Cell at all. And yes Gohan might have been stronger than Cell at FIRST. But Cell came back with the strength of a Ssj2+. He was stronger than Gohan. But Gohan won because of his dad. oh and Cell saga and Cell games pwns all... the perfect cell theme is awesome.
Yeah, the music throughout the Cell saga was excellent. I personally think Cell had the best lines too, out of all the villains that is.

Best answers
the best was the Saiyan saga because there was no stupid super saiyans and even krillan and tien were putting up a fight. and the first time vegeta and goku went at it, it made dbz what it is.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id say the namekan saga. gohan and krillin still held their own...together. but if gohan wanted to he could take on his enemys alone. he almost killed frieza form 3. and smacked 4th form frieza around for a while. (the powered down frieza, after he killed goku) plus vegeta wasnt all that good, nor was he completly evil. i liked him best in that saga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom