Plz Read!

Best answers
Zero_Omega, yeah right maybe if they gave trunks a usable ****ing attack, and made him less of a pussy, maybe then you could do what you wanted....don't get me wrong i like trunks in the show but he is far far far to weak in the game, far.:talk:

Best answers
in beta DRASTIC additions /changes can and should be made because once the actually ESF 1.0 gets out and progress you dont want to do that anymore. beta are for testing and seeing what ppl like and what they dont like so possibilities at all the have been deciding on should be in one beta or other

Best answers
roshi you are right, but I still think the melee system should not be changed :p

Best answers
I definitely agree that the team will do what is best, even if those of us who are near perfect with the current melee system (not me) don't want it to change, we will soon master the new one. Also don't worry about it, its not like the system is gonna change tomorrow.:p

PS. Trunk's sword should have a melee advantage but just think if it was like a disc, you'd have noobs and such playing only as trunks sneaking up behind you with swoop and slicing your ass in half...imagine the amount of complaining that would cause...but, off topic, trunks definitely needs buffing up.

Best answers
Yeah, Trunks most definitely needs some buffing up. Starting off I hope they fix his attacks like they should be.

Best answers
Agreed, I think that by simply making the attatcks as they should be, it will be better. Not only will he be better in a ps because rather than having burning attack you have FB which has more power, but also burning attack and melee will be more effective.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
and hes got a capsule corp jacket, a black undershirt, different jeans, a sword and what not;/

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
The current melee is wayyyy too shallow, we need a deeper and more involved system.
thats what i like to hear, more depth = more playability, swoops and right click is all u do for melee, i like a learning curve b/c then when u master something complicated u feel good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom