Plz Read!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of the ESF players are good in melee.But i think we should just play this melee system ubntill they make a new one and let them surprise us(i hope that the surprise wont be that they will delete the melee system j/k)

Best answers
the current mellee is just DMZ's hyperpunch on steroids. Keep it, but add an actaul fighting mellee aswell, not just smashing each other across the map. And you also need to do something about blocking. Maby if a persons's PL is higher than yours, they smash through your block

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it's shallow, but so it Tetris. Add a couple of features like melee struggles and perhaps grappling and it'll be perfect. A total makeover will more likely start up a huge contreversy over how what should work when and all that. Work off of what you have; don't throw it away.

Best answers
Just make the melee system REALY difficult to learn. I like difficult because the more difficult, the better you can get in it!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Fenumeher
Just make the melee system REALY difficult to learn. I like difficult because the more difficult, the better you can get in it!!!
And the more people spam about the difficulty, and cheats and hacks, and unfair, and your a boo boo head and nasty stuff like that :\

Best answers
Sonic Boyster is almost 100 % right, escept I would make the system better though not addint melee struggles cuz it would be boring jus strugling ;)

Best answers
i think a new melee system is a good news.

u guys suck :p when a new system comes out just get urselves used to it like u did with the current one :p AND remember this is a beta.. ? so i guess anything is subject to change .. ANYTHING!! they can even remove goku from the game if they want!! :devgrin: :devsmile: ... and replace him with Mr.Satan .. o_O :scared:

Best answers
Only thing i hate about the melee system is having to lock on. Especialy people who teleport 24/7.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you just make it so that you can't attack within 1 second of blocking a smash, the current system would work out quite a bit better. Other than that, a smash from the back could mean a grapple from behind, from the side could mean a stunning blow to the gut, from above could be a drilling slam into the ground. You can make it creative without making it completely different.

Best answers
hmm that would be a good idea, and if you really wanted to counter their melee, you could have it so you would have to hit block just as they kick you (it would take some skill) and then you could counter with a throw or something??? Otherwise theres no counters for melee and that would be kinda crappy

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
relax the sword will get some good advantages
I just wanna slice Freeza into a milluin pieces and then slam him with a huge blast

true, but not too different, the whole swoop thing is awesome, just add in some melee struggles (to players right click at same time, and they go into a struggle where a bunch of fast fighting animations are played or something like that) and say if you click block the instant they hit you you could grab them and throw them. And there could be an offensive throw move too. But the whole swoop smash thing is awesome though, dont take it out.
I like this idea too i think it would kinda stop much of the Melee whoring if you could do more then just block.
(And yes i know that these 2 things have nothing to do with each other)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm... if melee will be redone... i say u guys take a look at zone of enders 2... that looks awsome, how their "melee" system is.. although i havent played the game... just the way it looks makes me wanna scream and say cheese stix.o_O u see wut games do to people? i need to go to sleep. SOON:scared: :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MyStiX
hmmm... if melee will be redone... i say u guys take a look at zone of enders 2... that looks awsome, how their "melee" system is.. although i havent played the game... just the way it looks makes me wanna scream and say cheese stix.o_O u see wut games do to people? i need to go to sleep. SOON:scared: :\
I heard that that meele system is good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the thing that drives me up a tree about the melee system is head on attacks. Ok i win SOMETIMES but the majorety of the time i lose. Nobody seems to have a firm reason who wins these little battles and why but i think they should be sorted...somehow or a melee struggle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There must be a way to win.

Wenevr i fight a ~{APE}~ i always loose the head to head meele but when i fight anyone els i win.

Best answers
Originally posted by Snow1586
There must be a way to win.

Wenevr i fight a ~{APE}~ i always loose the head to head meele but when i fight anyone els i win.
They must know a trick or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess the must either that or they know were to hit you in order to kill you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well snow, where do you usually aim for/do to win head on heads', since you sound like your reasonabley good at it

Best answers
LoL the melee system is a great thing in any game but the reason I play esf is for THIS melee system, it gives me the feel for dbz, I still think they should not change it, only improve it, even if pcjoe has great ideas I think it would make me not like esf lol, I know that sounds crazy, but the melee system is the best part about esf for me, cept for the theme and other things, but other people agree with me on this :]

Best answers
Set the old melee system a blaze and lets see what arises from its ashes.

Its not that I don't like melee as it is I just think that it could be much better. I'm sure the crew will unroll some new kick ass melee system and all of you nonbelievers will not know how you ever lived without it before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom