Plese for the love of god somebody help me go ssj4

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I've done too much research on this...My friend and I have been at this for hours on end. I'm on ESF ECX RC2, i have the big pack 8.4 installed correctly. I know this because I've got the dragonballs numerous times and summoned the dragon for the moon or power whatever it may be. I read to go ssj4, you have to have 10 mill PL at BASE form, i have done this, next, hurt yourself to 15 and below. My health is currently 8. Next try transforming and you'll go either GT vegeta or kid goku. I do this with vegeta and i always just go to ssj1...WTF am i doing wrong? My friend has done this process with goku, we've summoned the dragon many times and had a moon going but nothing is kicking in like it should. How do i solve this?

Last edited:
Best answers
hmmm....my advice from what you wrote would be to check to see if v8.4 big pack installed correctly

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not 10 million PL its 15 million if you want to go all the way to SSJ4

Also the moon wish is part of ECX standard, not something the big pack added.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh i see, so is there a way to test if I have the big pack installed correctly? Like doing things I couldn't normally do without it, besides going SSJ4 since that's a problem right now.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
- Moved to the Support section

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh i see, so is there a way to test if I have the big pack installed correctly? Like doing things I couldn't normally do without it, besides going SSJ4 since that's a problem right now.
Well ECX by default has 31 characters. If you install the Big pack to it that adds 2 chars, resulting in a total of 33 characters in the selection screen. Thats the best test, unless you added other cahracter packs.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
got it working ^^, i host a dedicated server so my friend can join and I just had to make sure my esf folder in the dedicated server folder mirrored my actual hl1 esf folder, and now we're both SSJ4 ^^. Btw what 2 characters did it add?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No clue, i just know that the character count for ECX RC1 is 30, for ECX RC2 its 31 and for ECX RC2 + Big Pack 8.4 its 33.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom