please ESF hear me out!

Best answers
i have some reall suggestions, and bugs... mabe

. the auras should leave a trail when flying ect.
. when using aura and flying there should be a different animation
showing the player more "focused"
. gohan should have some muscel AT LEAST! and not so rounded
shoulders! also his chest should not be so bulged compaired to the rest
of his body
. piccolo should have a more "focused" idle animation
. beams should give off light just as ki blasts do , even and especially
when charging them
. auras should give of light as well ( i think im not shure)
. when going super saiyan , as your power level gets higher its easier
and less time consuming to turn ssj right? well the higher power level
you have then the lighter your hair colour should be :) (dont know if
thats possible)
. taunts! :p wouldnt everyone love taunts!

BUGS
. the beams in 1.1 look there BAD sorry guys they look like X's
. i dont know if this is supposed to happen but piccolo can disconnect
from his cannon beam

( thats all i can remember right now , please tell me if you have fixed them in beta 1.2)

CONGRADULATIONS!

congrats on the best mod for hl, and for progressing so much , everyone loves your mod. even if they hate dbz...... thank you and goodnight

Best answers
I agree with you, that the X-beams su**! the beams were better in 1.0!
and the thing with the SBC is no bug....

Best answers
Welcome to the forums!

1.Does it really matter if there is a trail or not,does it really effect the game play?
2.What?
3.Have you seen the new gohan model ss_vegeta made on the homepage?
4.Idle animation!Who gives a @#% about the idle animations?
5.If you need more light get a flashlight.
7.Why would the color tone of the characters hair have any importance.

But i do agree with the beams,i wouldnt say that they are bad,but i liked the 1.0 ones better.

Best answers
Abhorsen said:
Welcome to the forums!

1.Does it really matter if there is a trail or not,does it really effect the game play?
2.What?
3.Have you seen the new gohan model ss_vegeta made on the homepage?
4.Idle animation!Who gives a @#% about the idle animations?
5.If you need more light get a flashlight.
7.Why would the color tone of the characters hair have any importance.

But i do agree with the beams,i wouldnt say that they are bad,but i liked the 1.0 ones better.
ROOOOOOOFFFFFFLLLLLLL

Best answers
its all them little things that will keep esf on the top and improve the overall quality of the game

Best answers
Abhorsen i think ur underating the need for eye candy.
about the aura trail thing i think it should only happen while swooping not while flying.
they are going to animate the aura i beleive and there is a new gohan model ( look on main page).
i think beams allready do give off light and i totally agree with u with the aura giving off light . it should :D

Dgen dont spam.

Best answers
i dont think you ssj hair thing could work (im maybe wrong), but some taunt could be cool to have ... the beam do have light, but only the head. and you are right eaz135, only a trail when swoopin because when we fly with the aura, its doesnt go fast enough (or it dont seem like it) ...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless you want about 10 different models for a lighter colored hair of ssj, it is pointless...

as for "X" beams, they are EXACTLY the same as from 1.0! They look fine unless you go into the beam trail which shouldn't happen. Who cares about light from the aura? you already have light from the beams... Piccolo's attack is supposed to detached. How can the player look more focused if you only see his back? If you want him to look more focused, learn to animated models so you can make him look as focused as you want.

I doubt any team members will waste their time replying, thats the only reason i posted myself.

Best answers
Beating the living crap out of each other gets boring after a while too guys.. :S

It's these kinda details that keep the game interresting..
Now i agree that some of the things mentioned are a bit too much, but some are quite realistic..

Isn't it ten times as cool that if you are a SSJ, and you turn on your boost in (example) Cell_night a part of the map just lights up :D?

Those are the things that kept the show interresting.. the constant display of their power..
If they would just constantly show the good guys bashing the bad guys' skulls in the series, they wouldn't have gotten very far with the show cause people would just stop watching.. :tired:

Anyway, i don't think these are things that should be fixed right away.. i'd also like to see gameplay improvements first, but gameplay isn't everything ya know.. :rolleyes:

Best answers
actually.. gameplay IS everything, to me atleast. I could care less if the games models were stick figures. Anyone heard of Pong? That has absolutley no eye candy at all, but it's got good gameplay. Not FPS style gameplay of course, but it's fun as hell when you have nothing better to do.

Best answers
ssjjackass said:
the beams in 1.1 look there BAD sorry guys they look like X's
hmm didnt they say that was because of the coding?? i think i heard that some were... anyways to get more on topic thoughs thing are great and all but.. i dont think they should focus so much on eye candy right now and focus more on the game play... maybe when most of the game play elements are finished or near completion they can bring enough eye candy to poke a stick at :D

Best answers
thank you Sentient , that was just what i mean , i mean honestly i am getting bored of the limit of things in esf, and frankly i cant wait till ghp comes out because it will actually give me something to LOOK AT!

also the focused animations is what i mean , you dont see them gliding through the air standing up when they are powered do u?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now lets see here

what is more important?

Advanced Melee and better indepth fighting?

or

Minor insignificant things no one will notice?

u do the math

Best answers
Sentient said:
Anyway, i don't think these are things that should be fixed right away.. i'd also like to see gameplay improvements first, but gameplay isn't everything ya know.. :rolleyes:
Stating the obvious Hibiki.. :rolleyes:

And, some people would actually notice, otherwise this thread wouldn't be here, and if you wouldn't notice, you wouldn't mind either right..?

It's already been said that gameplay should be focused on first, and is the most important right now, but that doens't mean all other things aren't important.. :S

Best answers
OK lets look at a example

Bfp came out and everybody liked how cool it looked and everything,but how long did people like it after they had played it for a couple of days?

Also esf will probably get all the visuals polished up,but thats after they have the gameplay how they like it, and besides esf looks good already.

Best answers
I agree on waiting on the visual flare of things, though a few visual discrepencys could be fixed up for 1.2 maybe.

Anywho, I think that if there IS a taunt in ESF it should be a attack. Well, in the sense that you select it in the weapons menu.

It should play an animation and, of course, a sound bit and leave the taunting charecter vulnerable for a moment.

Why? Because if it was simply a button, people could just spam the bejesus outta it and it would become very annoying. Besides, it would be great if you recovered fast enough to smack the uy on the chin just because his hubris got the best of him.

Also, I think it should follow the melee target, sending the message loud and clear to the targeted foe, and audiable to anyone close to the taunter.

My 2 Rupees. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom