PL Saving

Best answers
THIS IS ESF NOT WAR3 CS JEEZ....

AND U ONLY NEED AROUND 2,100,000-2,500,000 TO PERF TRANSFORMATION

it says that 5,000,000 is your powerlevel WHEN U ARE PERF TRANSFORMED

Best answers
first of al you're clearly not paying attention :) what i meant with the war3 example is that pl saving doesn't have to be considered lame/cheating as long as it stays within a well administered server...

second... the 5,000,000 for goku is his pl in untransformed state... try to change form at 2,500,000 and it'll still take you a while ^_^

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well just if someone is interested in starting with enough pl to transform. this is possible on this Server : 81.169.143.92:27025 check it out if u want. This is just a proof that this is not a big deal.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, it is a big deal, if everyone got ahold of this information. then it can be spammed big time. And no one would want to play. I know i wouldnt. Because they would figure out how to raise their pl. with out raising everyone elses. making it like a 1 hit kill. no one wants to play like that.

Best answers
Well sometimes I think it's fun to level up together. (in a ''abusive'' like way)
Till we get like 100,000,000 X-D (yes I took the time for that)
and go compare the strength (UBER MEGA FINAL FLASH!!!) or... ki blast... doing massive damage..... just making you fly across the map even if u block it.. o_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont revive dead threads please omega.

Best answers
Evil-D said:
Is it possible to save your PL to some file... I mean it takes hours to get Goku (5 million) to his perfect transform level... I reached it once.... But if you have to start all over again every time you play.... Aww well I hope you get the point...
Is there some kind of PL saving system?
ESF team said no about 100 times already. :p
And if you want to get your pl high then add an ultimate bot (idle mode on) and Kill it some times...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom