Pistons Win Game 1 of The Finals!!!

Best answers
hahahaha ben wallace is the answer for shaq... purely hilarious. please, tell me more. if ben wallace is the answer for shaq then why did he score 34 in game 1(the game where ben wallace was grabbin mad rebounds, woo hoo!).

and about kobe's shot...i'll agree that it was luck, BUT how many times has kobe hit equally difficult or more difficult shots in clutch situations? plenty. Skill brings luck. its not like you see mark madsen J'ing shaq in the eye with .4 seconds left in the game.

AI? nah, not the best. he's past his prime and he needs serious help. he needs to go to the wizards or something(hahahhahah, its my team).

and about the championship series, kobe is so damn clutch. and how bout that luke walton? was he a grizzly beast in game 2 or what? Lakers will prolly win the series in 6 or 7 games but the pistons will get their shots too. well, im off now.

hahahahahhaha, "Ben Wallace is the awsner to shaq"

hahahaha

Best answers
Gameinformer313 said:
You should talk really :S Theres no way in hell that KOBE is better than Allen Iverson no matter what those stats say or what. And Then you say that the lakers dont have a chance agasint the pistons, then tell me what happen in game 1 and tell me how they won for that matter if the lakers and KOBE are so damn invincible ?!?

You underesitmate the pistons by far just like everyone else, they deserve to be there and if they wrent able to beat the lakers they wouldnt be in the championship. So what they have more what you call it (scorers what bad grammer is that) Thats not gonna win them the championship. You say something about how no one can't stop shaq?!? How many time have i heard that?!? Ben Wallace is the awsner to shaq he was grabbing rebound all over him in game 1 and most of game 2 until overtime.

Shaq sucks in my oppion, yes my oppion but you clearly didnt understand that when the other person was trying to get that across.

As for pan, Ivo has the best handels, Yea right!! keep dreamin honey :laff:

Are you a idiot? everyone knows KOBE (thats how u spell it) is better then AI whats AI have that kobe doesnt tell me that please...

Best answers
Sakura said:
Hmm Not that i agree with any of you on anything i just wanna ask my quick question..Catman i notice your location says michigan..are you really from there and if so why would you support the Lakers over The Pistons?

Yes i do live in michigan and no i dont like the pistons i dont even like the lakers really i like the timber wolves but i like lakers more then pistons so i want lakers to win.

Best answers
HOW THE HELL IS AI PAST HIS PRIME ROFLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! I dont think u know anything about basketball ne way. About the person that said girls dont know anything about basketball i know a girl that knows a lot why do people say these things i just wonder it its not like guys are better then girls or girls are better then guys...

Best answers
Anime Legend said:
Thats true but ur not understanding her point didnt u read what she said, she said that thats her oppion theres really no true fact that can be said about kobye being better than ivo or ivo being better than koybe unil theyve invited u two over for a 1 on 1 game no one can say whos better than who btw those two since there both excllent players, but pan, this year ill have to say koybe outdid ivo period. This just goes to show u that girls know nothing about sports stick to clueless or somethin.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/players/3118/

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/players/3094/

Stats dont lie pan lol

Basiclly what your saying is if u get kobe bryant vs devon geroge just to prove kobes better lol? plus what u said about the clueless thing that was just being an ass

Best answers
Cyfore said:
hahahaha ben wallace is the answer for shaq... purely hilarious. please, tell me more. if ben wallace is the answer for shaq then why did he score 34 in game 1(the game where ben wallace was grabbin mad rebounds, woo hoo!).

and about kobe's shot...i'll agree that it was luck, BUT how many times has kobe hit equally difficult or more difficult shots in clutch situations? plenty. Skill brings luck. its not like you see mark madsen J'ing shaq in the eye with .4 seconds left in the game.

AI? nah, not the best. he's past his prime and he needs serious help. he needs to go to the wizards or something(hahahhahah, its my team).

and about the championship series, kobe is so damn clutch. and how bout that luke walton? was he a grizzly beast in game 2 or what? Lakers will prolly win the series in 6 or 7 games but the pistons will get their shots too. well, im off now.

hahahahahhaha, "Ben Wallace is the awsner to shaq"

hahahaha

lol well hes probally the only one on the pistons who could take him...well try and take him LMAOO!!! but no ben wallace is not the awnser to shaq.

As for the Sakura question and Catmans response, i find it highly funny that someone whos from michigan dosent support there team in anyway possible, i mean i understand the fact that u like lakers better but i mean its ur home team :rolleyes: You should want them to win the lakers win championships all the time so enough on the subject. Catman you also seem to be highly overacting for some words on a computer screen.

What everyone is saying, including you, is nothing more but there oppion not a fact so quit saying ( :S OMG you people dont know anything about basketball KOBE owns the DAMN NBA HAHAHAHHA) Just Shut The F*** Whining because everyone dosent think KOBE is a god like you do.

And yea maybe the clueless thing was coming off as an ass but i do it alot on the fourms people know im not serious i just be joking nothing more. Also You double damn posted twice how can u make that mistake mutiple times ?!? just say what u wanana say all in one damn post.

Best answers
Anime Legend said:
What everyone is saying, including you, is nothing more but there oppion not a fact so quit saying ( :S OMG you people dont know anything about basketball KOBE owns the DAMN NBA HAHAHAHHA) Just Shut The F*** Whining because everyone dosent think KOBE is a god like you do.

I never said Kobe owned the Nba or he was god get your facts right

Best answers
Cyfore said:
I actually agree with this comment, Not to metion that Allen Iverson is my Favorite All time Player,and i sorta agree that hes past his prime and needs serious help. Boy i think if they put him on a decent team like The pistons, timberwolves, or even the Pacers ,that could almost guarntee championship, that is if he get out of his ball hog ways But thats just my oppion i guess.

Best answers
Catman said:
I never said Kobe owned the Nba or he was god get your facts right
lol i think he was being sarcastic not actually stating any fact that u said that :laff:

Anyway i have to agree with catman, theres no way in hell ivo is better than kobe i have no idea who told any of you that o_O

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
getting back on topic...

Looks like Lakers might still be in this series (after winning game 2)

I'm not the only person who think this when I say... doesn't this remind of you of the Lakers and 76ers series a few years back?

The 76ers won game one... only to watch the Lakers sweep the rest of the series. I mean you look at the amount of talent each team has.. and you think that history might repeat itself.

Kobe looks hungry... him and Shaq or single handedly keeping the pressure on the Pistons.

Best answers
Hwoarang said:
getting back on topic...

Looks like Lakers might still be in this series (after winning game 2)

I'm not the only person who think this when I say... doesn't this remind of you of the Lakers and 76ers series a few years back?

The 76ers won game one... only to watch the Lakers sweep the rest of the series. I mean you look at the amount of talent each team has.. and you think that history might repeat itself.

Kobe looks hungry... him and Shaq or single handedly keeping the pressure on the Pistons.
I actually forgot all about that game..Wow i guess theres a big chance that it could happen again and kobe does look hungry but i think the pistons look more hungry but like i said my vote still goes for the lakers and hopefully they will win the championship.

Best answers
§Sango§ said:
I actually agree with this comment, Not to metion that Allen Iverson is my Favorite All time Player,and i sorta agree that hes past his prime and needs serious help. Boy i think if they put him on a decent team like The pistons, timberwolves, or even the Pacers ,that could almost guarntee championship, that is if he get out of his ball hog ways But thats just my oppion i guess.
;D YAY!

Kobe's hungry? well hell, me too. but honestly i dont think there is any way possible that kobe and shaq would possibly let the lakers lose. All they gotta have is one bench player step up a game and they can win 3 out of the next 5

Best answers
Well just got throught watching game 3 where the pistons destroyed the lakers ^^ (god i could only imagine the riot thatll happen if the pistions win this championship)

Likes abot Game 3: KOBE Whinning about not getting the ball Lol

Dislikes about game 3: The pistons won -_- !! (which cause me to lose a $75 Bet )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom