Pistons Win Game 1 of The Finals!!!

Best answers
lol at first i was doubting the pistons but they shut me up i guess game 1 goes too them just wondering if anyone watched the whole game and have any type of faith in the lakers winning there second game

Best answers
Plain and Simple The piston has this championship in the BAG D-Towns going all the way :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pistons dont have **** in a bag, game one is exactly what it is... game one

so dont get your hopes up piston fans.. theres still that rocky road ahead of you :smile:

Best answers
yeah i still think the lak0rz will win but it wouldnt surprise me at all if those tenacious pistons stole the show.

Best answers
del3030 said:
pistons dont have **** in a bag, game one is exactly what it is... game one

so dont get your hopes up piston fans.. theres still that rocky road ahead of you :smile:

So..So True ..thats only game 1 and there defense were pretty awsome i really underestimated the pistons but they wont win game 2 hopefully ^_^

Best answers
If game 2 is anything like game 1 then Pistons got the championship straight up. Kobe and Shaq carried them before, they cannot do that against the Pistons. When Kobe and Shaq have a combined score of well over 60 your in trouble. With the rest of the team only getting 13 points 2 people cannot carry an entire team. ESPECIALLY against the defense of the Pistons.

I trully hope the Pistons win and shut Kobe's stupid face. God I hate that *******, ****y little *****. After halftime he said to an interviewer 'Hmm.. Pistons.. interesting.' God I hate him so much. Someone needs to punch square in the face.

Best answers
every team gets a lucky win but the lakers have the players so lakers will win this. no one can stop shaq in the nba no one can stop kobe in the nba and they have 4 hall of famers.

Best answers
Gameinformer313 said:
Plain and Simple The piston has this championship in the BAG D-Towns going all the way :laff:

lol? how are they going all the way they have little scorers on there team and the lakers have planty.

Pan

Best answers
Catman said:
lol? how are they going all the way they have little scorers on there team and the lakers have planty.

^_^ So..What...Offense Wins Games And Defense Wins Championships..The lakers may have more scorers like koby, shaq or watever. But the pistions has some of the best defense i ever seen. There were pratically raping the lakers in game 1 leaving barely anyone open.

The lakers may have won game 2 but that was just pure luck, if it wasn't for koby hitting that lucky 3 pointshot to take them into overtime, lets just say the lakers wouldn't be coming back to the stapple center ^^ or LA for that matter with anything because i think it would've insured there defeat at the palace. Either way i think the pistons is gonna reclaim what they should've won 14 years ago, besides the lakers enjoyed enough championships won as it is ;/

P.S. I really dont like either of those teams i really wanted the 76ers to go Me loves A.I ^^he's the best player in the NBA

Best answers
Pan said:
^_^ So..What...Offense Wins Games And Defense Wins Championships..The lakers may have more scorers like koby, shaq or watever. But the pistions has some of the best defense i ever seen. There were pratically raping the lakers in game 1 leaving barely anyone open.

The lakers may have won game 2 but that was just pure luck, if it wasn't for koby hitting that lucky 3 pointshot to take them into overtime, lets just say the lakers wouldn't be coming back to the stapple center ^^ or LA for that matter with anything because i think it would've insured there defeat at the palace. Either way i think the pistons is gonna reclaim what they should've won 14 years ago, besides the lakers enjoyed enough championships won as it is ;/

P.S. I really dont like either of those teams i really wanted the 76ers to go Me loves A.I ^^he's the best player in the NBA

What are u talking about thats not luck thats skill and the lakers pretty much played good defense that game and about the 76ers AI best player he is not the best player AI isnt the best scorer or player he just scores alot because he shoots alot

Pan

Best answers
Catman said:
What are u talking about thats not luck thats skill and the lakers pretty much played good defense that game and about the 76ers AI best player he is not the best player AI isnt the best scorer or player he just scores alot because he shoots alot

A.I. is better than Koby or anyone else on the lakers.....A.I is the best player in the NBA thats oppinated, which makes it my oppion since hes my favorite, i said nothing about if he makes the most points or anything, Iverson basically carrys his team on his back which is a fact.and yea hes a ball hog which is a fact as well. but i can tell you what else is a fact and thats the fact that A.I. has better handels then anyone you could possibly Name in the NBA ^_^ or you can prove me wrong and ill take back my words and admit you were right.

Best answers
Pan said:
A.I. is better than Koby or anyone else on the lakers.....A.I is the best player in the NBA thats oppinated, which makes it my oppion since hes my favorite, i said nothing about if he makes the most points or anything, Iverson basically carrys his team on his back which is a fact.and yea hes a ball hog which is a fact as well. but i can tell you what else is a fact and thats the fact that A.I. has better handels then anyone you could possibly Name in the NBA ^_^ or you can prove me wrong and ill take back my words and admit you were right.

You really dont know anything about basketball KOBE is better then AI hands down.... (tracy is also better Kevin garnett)

Best answers
Pan said:

Tracy Mcgrady, Vince Carter enough said!!!! lol but ill admit that ivo is one of the best nba players but hes not the best and he is no way better than koby

Best answers
Pan said:
Stephon Marbury has better handles then AI

Best answers
Catman said:
Stephon Marbury has better handles then AI

Thats true but ur not understanding her point didnt u read what she said, she said that thats her oppion theres really no true fact that can be said about kobye being better than ivo or ivo being better than koybe unil theyve invited u two over for a 1 on 1 game no one can say whos better than who btw those two since there both excllent players, but pan, this year ill have to say koybe outdid ivo period. This just goes to show u that girls know nothing about sports stick to clueless or somethin.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/players/3118/

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/players/3094/

Stats dont lie pan lol

Pan

Best answers
Anime Legend said:
This just goes to show u that girls know nothing about sports stick to clueless or somethin.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/players/3118/

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/players/3094/

Stats dont lie pan lol
Hmph....Watever..So what Koybe Played Better this Year and this Year Only, that still dosen't convince me that he's better. (yea im stubborn i know so sue me ^^") But unless i see some type of offical info where it clearly states that koby Bryant (sorry if i spell it wrong( is a overall better player than Allen Iverson, that ill have to stick with My Oppion. Anyway better get back on topic..

Oppinated: The Detroit Pistons are gonna win the championship..

Oppinated: The LA Weaklings i mean lakers are gonna win the championship..

Fact: Both Teams will give it there all

End of story we'll just have to wait until we see who wins..

Oh in response to koby hitting that 3 point shot off with skill, like i said that was luck, they barely escaped that game with the win again thats opinated so leave it at that.

Best answers
Catman said:
You really dont know anything about basketball KOBE is better then AI hands down..

You should talk really :S Theres no way in hell that KOBE is better than Allen Iverson no matter what those stats say or what. And Then you say that the lakers dont have a chance agasint the pistons, then tell me what happen in game 1 and tell me how they won for that matter if the lakers and KOBE are so damn invincible ?!?

You underesitmate the pistons by far just like everyone else, they deserve to be there and if they wrent able to beat the lakers they wouldnt be in the championship. So what they have more what you call it (scorers what bad grammer is that) Thats not gonna win them the championship. You say something about how no one can't stop shaq?!? How many time have i heard that?!? Ben Wallace is the awsner to shaq he was grabbing rebound all over him in game 1 and most of game 2 until overtime.

Shaq sucks in my oppion, yes my oppion but you clearly didnt understand that when the other person was trying to get that across.

As for pan, Ivo has the best handels, Yea right!! keep dreamin honey :laff:

Best answers
Hmm Not that i agree with any of you on anything i just wanna ask my quick question..Catman i notice your location says michigan..are you really from there and if so why would you support the Lakers over The Pistons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom