Picolo

Best answers
what is his power ingame... like in the start he is quite ok.. but when SJ transform he's nowhere..

i like playing him.. but he's underpowerd in my eyes...

Best answers
Piccolo is not underpowered. His Eye Laser is too strong. I forgot how much damage it does but I can kill most people from across the map. His Special Beam Cannon does some pretty hefty damage so no problem there. I think his masenko should be beefed up. It was much stronger on the show.

Best answers
hmm i supose ur right.. checked the laser and it does some heavy damage :D

Scruffie

S
Well, for Eye Laser to be effective from across the map, both you and the enemy have to stand still, or else aiming is crap, which will also leave you open for attacks. It's best close range, if you're fighting in melee it's a nice special thing for Piccolo, cus you can pummel them into the ground and blast them to pieces with it.

SBC is so slow, and once you've fired it at someone, they've already moved. It should be much faster, yet attached, and it shouldn't explode, it should take off about a quarter health but it should take ages to charge.

Masenko is far too underpowered, it needs to be buffed up seriously, or replaced with that Ball attack he used against Cell.

Scatter shot should shoot little balls that float in mid-air, instead of moving, like he used against Frieza, where he shot millions of the things and surrounded Frieza, then exploded the, which was pretty cool.

Transform should double his PL, like SSJ does. I can kick ass with Piccolo, then when my opponent and I transform, he's stronger than me for some reason. I hate that, and it should be changed.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i agree with scruffie because piccolo should have more power and a new move since goku..vegeta..firza..even krillin have 2 good moves when they transform and he only has sbc..laser eye is not used much and only for melee

Best answers
Piccolo is one of the best characters in my eyes, hell he has lasers which deals great damage and the SBC is a force to be reckoned with. I love his versatility but I think his damage on the Masenko and his speed needs to be increased just a little.

Best answers
I'm sorta new here , but shouldn't this be in suggestions.

In any case I agree, masenko needs to be stronger , SBC smaller explosion aswell as faster and the scatter shot should at least move slower so it could stay in the air longer but not forever.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dont you think piccolo should have regeneration. like when he ripped off his arm next to cell and got his power back..only nameks can do that..like buu has regeneration to recover self...so should piccolo

Best answers
I think the need to change scatter shot and SBC(since it will be attached).

Best answers
SBC will not be attatched in 1.1

Originally posted by Hibiki
it isnt attached in 1.1 so stop complaining already
Here is the link if u don't believe me

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16815&perpage=30&pagenumber=4

Although I still believe the speed of the SBC should be upped cuz in the show it is one of the fastest beams.

I too agree that piccolo, hell, I think that everyone's TF should be a 2X multiplier. It is just not that fair to have other multipliers not as large, especially if they are permanant transformations.

And something needs to be done about scatter shot, I would agree about making them slower, but not making them stop.

Best answers
SBC is quite useful in it's current form. You can charge it up to full, and when someone rushes straight at you release it, works on most people the first few times :p. Also if you notice someone charging up a blast you can fire your sbc at them so they powerstruggle with it, and while they're doing that you laser them to death.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like playing Picollo because he feels very different than the other characters. It isn't all about beam spamming for him, and he has a very unique feel.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Eterenal
SBC is quite useful in it's current form. You can charge it up to full, and when someone rushes straight at you release it, works on most people the first few times :p. Also if you notice someone charging up a blast you can fire your sbc at them so they powerstruggle with it, and while they're doing that you laser them to death.
And in 1.1 you will be able to send lots of them to people who are Bstruggling or Pstruggling. It will be a very irritating weapon in 1.1.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you will be what they'll call a sbc prostitute.

Best answers
I think SBC is kinda lame right now, being how you can move around throwing god knows how many at a time, at the same time those lasers are seriously annoying...It's just one of those things that PISS me off. -.-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom