Picolo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But Piccolo can only regenerate their limbs. It says nothing about their health. Limbs don't get cut off in ESF. :x

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no they generate thier power. he lost power and regained it....forget the limb thing that was to make it look dramatic. you hear him say 'regaining power'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's give him a skill that charges KI!

(lol)

Best answers
I'll upload an animated gif of Piccolo performing the Makosen Reptile.

|::>sugar<::| here is the definition of the technique you keep talking about.

Saisei "Regeneration"-The ability to grow back a part of the body that's been disabled or damaged. Nameckians can only regenerate if their head is intact. Cell can only regenerate if he has either a cell left, or the central nerve in his brain. Majin Buu can regenerate from if even only the littlest dust particle is left of him.

This ability only regenerates health not ki.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
damnit...thanks for clearing that out but still piccolo should ahve a new move

Best answers
They should at least give him one desent beam, cos Masenko sucks big time, I mean I can beat it with a golden attack (SSJ Generic beam for all you noobs), like Goku has Kamehameha and Vegeta Gallit gun, hell even Trunks and Krillen have special beams.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm that is masenko?
makosen is when he... rrrr GRRR gonna find a new pic

This is makosen, he used it on imperfect cell, and is his most powerfull attack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah... I dont know. But when you kill someone with that, it says Mensenko.... Its actually quite strong... If you land it on the guy :D

Best answers
Hehehe, he never said masenko in the series, for some off reason he said Makosen, strange. wierd......

MASENKO needs to be more powerful, definitly, but they need to make it unique or it becomes just like kamehameha, then gohan has the same attack twice.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They just need to give it a knockback or something else unique, as master said. Masenko is a fine attack after you transform, it just has a small blast radius. Upping the damage wouldn't hurt.

Best answers
Here ya go Reptile, the "Makosen"

Now I don't know if this is actually Piccolo's Masenko with bad dubbing because he says Makosen or if it is an actual attack.

I'm guessing it is an actual attack because after Cell and Gohan get into the big Kame struggle, Piccolo flies behind Cell and performs a Masenko and actually saying the words with the correct hand possition. The differences in these two attacks can be seen by the hand positions, so as I said I’m guessing this is an actual attack.

Of course if you rearrange a few of the letters in Masenko you get Makosen, so it could be a screw up, I really don't know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's probably it's own attack, just Americanized.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jeah, thats the attack that i mean, nais clip !!
i always did like the longer charging up video's
Vegeta's FF did i see at least 100 times :)
thats why i suggested a while back that the first time you used an attack it could have a longer charging time with lots more moaning n stuff

Best answers
Originally posted by {SSJ}Master
Hehehe, he never said masenko in the series, for some off reason he said Makosen, strange. wierd......

MASENKO needs to be more powerful, definitly, but they need to make it unique or it becomes just like kamehameha, then gohan has the same attack twice.
actually he does, i know caus i watched it the other day, when the whole massive power stuggle between gohan and cell is going on he uses it and yells out makenko and then HA when he fires it. Then again it is the dubbed version so they could have just thrown it in for the hell of it.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Being that he's my favorite character to play as, here's my opinion.

He's pretty good now, but for being relatively underpowered in of that generally his strongest attacks don't come close to comparing with most of the other character's ultimate attacks and that his one true beam struggle attack can almost be knocked back by a basic beam and almost right from the start can be blocked away immediately, he needs a bit more to balance him out a little. Now you can get away with not being able to power struggle (unless your PL is insanely higher than the other player's), so if worst comes to worst, the masenko could remain a useless attack. What pic really needs is speed. IMHO, he should be the fastest character as his attacks just don't hand out the punishment of a KWave or BBA. If he just had more speed he'd be perfect.

-Karrde-

Best answers
sorry to bring up this dead topic.. but i didn't want to create a new one .. (maybe i should have)

i think what piccolo missis is his GREAT speed... in the series he always was one of the fastes (look at frieza and garlic saga's) but ingame he is one of the SLOWEST (think he even is)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom