Picollo's eye lazer

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you use the eye lazer then power up while still firing and hold down fire the eye lazer stays there but it doesnt do any damage to anyone who pases though it but it passes though them

Best answers
that eye beem is *** they should get rid of it

Best answers
Originally posted by SKULLEYES
weird man ...

SKULLEYES if you dont stop these small messages, that only fills "2-5 words" then you will probally get banned.....

And the thingy about the eye lasers: I tryed it before but i dident know that it dident do any damage, becouse i was very weak at the time where i beginned playing as piccolo.

But im playing as vegeta now, goes alot better....muahahaha :laff:

Best answers
Originally posted by 4xMega-Saiyajin
yea thats spam man , stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mega saiyajin, you'll better watch it yourself, me and many others think that a post should be a MINIMUN. of 1-2 lines.......................

And yes skulleyes is spamming a little, but im telling him to type more text in his posts, and he is now

Best answers
yea ok , well i dont say anything again skulleyes , cuz he is my friend ,too and he is skinning for my ssjp. I just wanted to tell him that i shouldnt spam

Best answers
if you think that iam spaming, then lets take a look at [ZeuZ]USGogetta,

he wants singel palyer in the mod, i think that the esf team alredy is busie.

Best answers
Originally posted by SKULLEYES
if you think that iam spaming, then lets take a look at [ZeuZ]USGogetta,

he wants singel palyer in the mod, i think that the esf team alredy is busie.
your almost spamming as much as usgogetta, we are just warning you......
And usgogetta was posting the same way as you, he got banned, and that took back the 120 sec's between posts!!!

And if to many people spam, then maybe it will go to 180 sec's
"Thats why we are trying to stop spam"

Best answers
yea i know , isnt usgogeta the one who taked back the 120 sec limit for posting? I dunno if its like that , swordmaster just told me!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sword's responsible for there being one :\

Stop spamming. All of you, hit the "report this post to a moderator" and one of us shall do the job we are here to do.

Best answers
Comfirmed that bug... It also does it for block, but it doesn't do damage, so it's not that bad :)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oops, posted this in the wrong thread, LOL. Damn net kiosk at work ;(

*Ive heard it said in some places, that you CAN delete posts Brother ;) *
Cheeseman

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by SwordMaster

mega saiyajin, you'll better watch it yourself, me and many others think that a post should be a MINIMUN. of 1-2 lines.......................

And yes skulleyes is spamming a little, but im telling him to type more text in his posts, and he is now
Who are YOU to say how long a post should be?
If the point can be understood with only a few words, more power to the one who posted it.

Personally, I don't CARE how long a post is....
You people call ANYTHING and EVERYTHING spam...
Time to lighten up a little..this is just a forum a half-life mod.
Its here so the community can have a place to get together and talk, not for people to whine and *****(sorry for the swear, but it's neccessary) about spam.

Its up to the moderators and admins to determine what is and what is not spam.
If you feel that it is..please..don't post just to say that it's spam..just report the post to a moderator, and a member of the forum staff will look into it.

Best answers
Originally posted by 4xMega-Saiyajin
great Chimpbot , we needed that!:yes: ;/
mega, im still telling you to tyoe more, just like skulleyes has learned.....:D

Well if you dont type more, or if you only make posts like that one, then im afraid that youll get banned....;D

well its up to yourself......

Best answers
why should i get banned? Look cucumba or the new akuma , or anyone else ... there are much peeps just posting some words , but thats enough!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I always play as piccolo, cuz when you play as him, noone , i say noone fire at you, i was in a server on esf_cellarena_lg , and i was flying around , everyone was goku or vegeta , noone was paying attention to me, all final flash and BB and kamehameha all over map. and a lil sneaky piccolo who was killing them all with special beam cannon.

noone was attacking me.. it was strange. to get back topic.
i found that bug months ago since version 1.8 so its not a big deal lol... its funny to see laser coming from behind of piccolo head.

for those who said that this attack was useless. well no, some might say " it doesnt even cross the aura" well it does after a short period o time if you keep it on someone, or if your stronger.

this attack can make a slim different , vegeta is in the sky charging a bb and you know that hes weak. you know that your masenko wont hold it. well use eye laser , quick , does enought of damage and can kill in 10 sec.

im gonna be using piccolo in beta 1, always cuz now i think its the best model of all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom