Piccolo's scatter shot

Best answers
So I got to thinking, Piccolo's scatter shot, in the show the balls stop in mid air before piccolo aims them, in the game, they just keep flying, is there the possibility of this being corrected? Or will putting that many entities and holding them cause lag? Maybe this should be in the regular chat so move as necessary.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, in the show they do stop around the enemy. But then people would make hundreds of them. Doing this would be nice if they would limit it to about 15 or so shots in the air.

Best answers
Yea it would be cool if they limited them and have almost the same function as kame torpedos.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it the way it is, but changing it might be alright.

Best answers
or perhaps, keep them the way it is, but have the secondary button stop the balls on the first press, then, explode/follow peerson when pressed again?

Best answers
Feh, it's hard to use scattershot how it was intended(shoot a mass of ki balls, then direct them onto a target). I al ways use SS when I knock someone down with melee; I hold left and right click. It's like a machine gun ki blast, but w/o the blob. Very useful for finishing someone off. I just hate how there is no keyboard key for it; it seems to be in between ki blast and generic beam on Piccolo's weapon selection, I have to select ki blast then wheel up to scattershot. ANNOYING;(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can select it from the keypad. Just press 2 twice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heres the way SS should be done:

You target someone like with melee, then you stay in one spot and charge, The limit would be 15 shot, and it would take 10 seconds to charge it to max, making you a big target, but also giving you the chance for a good homing attack. The thing is that after 10 seconds of the balls following, there tracking gets weak and eventually just fly striaght till they hit a wall or the ground.

Best answers
Could you make that a little more specific sonic, i get the gist of what you think but its kinda hazy, personally i don't really know a good solution to this, possibly making it simply that you can't have more than 15 shots in the air at one point in time, and making them stick after 2 seconds of flight or something

Best answers
Just make it like Vegeta's New move.. like he charges up and shoots about 10 ki blasts super fast. It would be like press +attack2 to stop the balls then press +attack2 again to point it at the enemy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom