Piccolo's Scatter Shot

Best answers
Well im suggesting this because the current scatter shot works like a Renzoku (sp?) (You know Rapid Ki blast). All you need to do is hold both Primary and secondary fires to kill your enemy in a hail of ki blast.

What i want is so piccolo's scatter shot is more like the KameTorpedos exept im adding it some Unique features.

Suggestion:

Scatter Shot

Primary Fire:
A charge bar will appear:

20% Charge= Minimum Charge = 1 Minimum Charged Generic Ball
35% Charge= 1 30% Charged Generic Ball
45% Charge= 1 30% Charged Generic Ball and 1 Minimum Charged Generic Ball
55% Charge= 2 30% Charged Generic Balls

Ect,ect. Until there is 6 At the end of the Charge.
Piccolo will first charge, once done he will release them. The balls will fly for 8 feet of the user and then stop. Then Secondary Fire can be used to Redirect them.

Maximum Charge will take Approximately 4-6 Seconds.

By 30% Charged Generic ball i mean that it will be rather weak. And they will travel 10% slower than a Regular Gen Ball.

Extra Feature: This is a feature that is not nessesary but it will at to its uniqueness. If you have a target right in your crosshairs. when piccolo fired the gen balls insted of traveleing for 8 feet they will surround the target.

1.The Balls will NOT explode when they are fired after charge. only after piccolo redirects them.
2.If piccolo changes attacks while the balls are flying in the air. they will fly up just like the Kame Torpedoes.
3.If the "Extra Feature" is used then they will be able to explode right after they stop moving.

Well that is my suggestion everything here you can help me tweek if it sounds unreasonable.

Best answers
i see it like this..... hit primary attack and piccolo would fire the ki balls only a certain distence,,, a few feet, if theres a target it would end up a few feet from that target...then secoundary attack would send the ki balls towards your target.... if you have a new target they just move towards the new target. so the ki balls dont fallow the target but just end up near where the target was when it fired.this would allow the target to move at the time, and avoid the shots

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom