piccolo scatter shot???

Best answers
piccolo scatter shot is well like ki bast soooo yeah

Maybe scatter shot should act like floating mines it should the mele targeting mode, and you should hold the left mouse to charge up the desired amount of scatter shots like say between 2-10 and then you realease them, afterwards they just hover around the targeted character untill you press the right mouse button that lets them loose at the target, also this would not be unfair cos guard would work just as well against this

thanks for making these forums esf crew giving the little people a voice

email at [email protected]

Best answers
haha yeah i suggested this before too. It would be such a sweet option. It would be good too if they would make the balls a little bigger, so they dont look like normal ki blasts. I think either this or the geikietsuron (the attack where he puts his palms together and forms a huge ki ball) should be piccolos ultimate attack

Best answers
I've suggested this as well before. Yes this is how it should be.

Best answers
sorry i didnt know you had suggested it

i guess great minds think alike

Best answers
Thank god....there are some people crusadeing for piccolo i though i would die before i heard anyone talk about spiffing up the green man....i argee the double palm thingie should be his best attack cause Masenko really does suck what were the people at esf thinking..no offence to them but masenko is like a tinyer bit stronger than the normal ki blast...p.s piccolo is great long live sir strechy arms

Best answers
who dosn;t love Picolo i mean i think hes the best cos of his moves and techniques no doubting it (nooffence to goku but i think hes a air head :p )

I do think the mines r gud but as an extra bonus u can let them follow another player and soround him like when Picolo did that to frieza

but there just like a Ki blast (millions of em) and they soround him wit a circle but then he falls so the Ki Blob dosnt kill him just injures him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom