Piccolo attack, scatter thingy's

Best answers
Since Piccolo in the show shot them all around 17 and they stopped in mid-air to wait, maybe that could be added in ESF. Maybe another key that stops them in the air. Primary fire = shoot, [insert key here] = stops blast, and secondary fire = home in on cursor area. What do you guys think?

Best answers
I've always thought that would be nice too, but I don't want an extra button, too much confusion. I think it would be better if primary fire=shoot, secondary=stop blasts, primary when they've stopped=home in.

Best answers
Well, if it was a configurable key you could make it mouse 2, or w/e

Best answers
well a extra key would be easyer because... .......... i am too lazy to explain but i will if i have to....

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I could see it working on an actual "prone" enemy, but in the long run it would only delay your reflexes. You waste precious seconds (which esf's combat is almost based on) stopping the attack. This would be more of a defensive action, but it isn't a bad idea at all.

Easily devised strategy could counter it though.

Best answers
that will give piccolo a cool adventage, so not only goku can "camp" around with his kametorpedoes.
i like the idea, hope they put it in.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well since not all peuple have a 3 buton muse why not make them stop about 2 times the hight of picolo in the fired direction

Best answers
Well it could also be made so that if you could either shoot, stop them in the air, and then direct them, or you can just shoot and direct them instantly! That way both are used and liked!!

Best answers
i would like that 2 and they need to add some more wit vegetas blast to he just doesnt throw like 5 he should throw atleast 10

Best answers
scatter sho is fine the way it is...

infact i think it should replace his ki blast attack, like vegeta's renzoko

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
if it was to b a 3 combination id say the best way would be primary fire=shot out balls primary fire again = to stop them then secondary fire to send them to the target, but i dont reckon it needs to b changed neway so yer

Best answers
§lipKnot said:
i would like that 2 and they need to add some more wit vegetas blast to he just doesnt throw like 5 he should throw atleast 10
As much as I would also like to see this..*anywhere from 6min-12max...LONG charge past minimum..not super long...a bit longer than 1.1 charge for 12max*...
It isn't going to happen..not yet..after 1.2 is released and "we" find out first hand whether any "real" changes have been made or not (not just pretty curving effect...very nice touch though..)...1.2 will tell all..Then we can suggest new/improved things "With-A-Vengeance"!!

Scattershot should surround an opponent and combine for damage...otherwise its just a "One-Up" to Vegeta's "Renzoku".

-Try not to mention anything about Renzoku *or any other of "the many" Vegeta attacks..* Such as he HIMSELF doing scattershot...*just as much as piccolo..just ONCE*
-Currently I would consider this a forum "sore-spot"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom