Piccolo and Cell regeneration ???

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
whatcha talkin about willis... i mean cmmon saiyans gettin pl boosts near death ... that isnt fair.. i mnea even if they are saiyans there pl drains from them i mean cmmon ssj3 goku..goku s kame to cell ... i mean if anything buu should have regeneration as well and u should be still to do it... saiyans could have well nothing i mean that wont play the game so much to their advantage i mean just look they have all the best moves... frieza should get a power up i think tho and krillin gets a power up too i would think... i know this will make the game unballanced but if u think about it the game wont be drawn to just trunks goku gohan vegeta out in the servers

Best answers
Originally posted by Nretep
lol ... phobius ... like i said it ...

1. No moving
  2. (very) slow regenerating
  3. (maybe) need a lot of KI (like Master-Dorn said)
  4. (maybe) first after the first transformation
    [/list=1]

anything else @ll ???
    Hey all ... maybe they'll code it (for Beta 2) if we collect enough posts ... that means

POST WHAT YOU CAN, IF YOU ARE FOR THE REGENERATION ... THX 2 @ll

CU @ll

1. i would like it like that, as an attack of course, not always in the background; and i don't think that that would unbalance the game...

und Nretep: hehe woher weißt du das die amis nicht alle ausgestrahlt haben? (sorry for german i won't do it again)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by dream

i would like it like that, as an attack of course, not always in the background; and i don't think that that would unbalance the game...

und Nretep: hehe woher weißt du das die amis nicht alle ausgestrahlt haben? (sorry for german i won't do it again)
Nice that U R in my opinion ... :)
(And THX for posting)

PLZ don't talk in german !!! Or U'll be warned from everyone ... It's unfair for all who can't speak german
(und eyou've to write it "dass" not "das" !!!)

Translations from his german text:
and Nretep: hehe where do know form that in America they've not shown all DBZ episodes ???

A few of these (here in this forum) said this before !!!
I don't know where (where in DBZ) they are ... but they havn't seen all episodes yet
That means, too, don't talk form the end from DBZ ... That would be unfair 2 !!!

I think that's all

Best answers
I forgot to add Freiza's special ablility. Well in the show it is he can survive anywhere, so I guess his unique attribute would he could breath underwater....but that kind of sucks so I guess he could get a speed boost like Krillin or something.

Also, how many times do you find yourself with 10 and below health? Not too often, and I'm not talking a DRASTIC pl boost. Maybe 10-30% is good enough.

Oh and I have a question. When ESF is done and all the transformations are in, will Frieza's final form be his 100% power? Like when he gets really buff after his final form?

Best answers
While I admire y'alls thinking on regen, I don't think we will put it into ESF. And about Frieza, we'll cross that road when we get there ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
at the beginning of the series the PL boost after near death was huge almost double, but ofcourse this couldnt stay i mean if goku or vegeta in the buu saga went near death theyd be unstoppable after so they changed it to a much smaller amount latter so the PL boost could depend of yer form level (im not talking about your transformed level either, people that have been paying attention should know what im talkin bout)

Best answers
As to the original topic, I thought namekian regeneration accompanied a *permanent* drop in PL, not in ki. I seem to remember it being that way in Frieza's fight with Nail. I could have misread it, anyone confirm or deny?

Additionally, the loss of an arm would require yet another conditional change of model, and previous discussions on this have concluded that it's not worth it.

Perhaps melee could lose effectiveness and finally be disabled disabled below a certain PL (missing an arm, etc.), but that's really even worse than the model change.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings; I agree it would be cool. But I'd prefer to see transformations rather than regeneration.
Thanks for reading!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the regrowing bits, made a perminant loss of PL like when goku blow cells top half off, but i dont think theres any loss of PL from just regenerating damaged bits as in any sort of regenerating other than regrowing limbs etc

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
L33T ha4or

at the beginning of the series the PL boost after near death was huge almost double, ...........
Hey ... it's not every time double power ... If they were nearer to death they'll get more power ...
Do you remember the time against Ginyu and Freezer ??? Against Ginyu Goku had a PL from 135,000 (or something like this) ... Ginyu changed body with Goku ... Vegeta fighted against the body from Goku ... Goku changed the body back ... then he must stay in a healing-machine for long time ... After healing Goku come compete with Freezer Form 4 with 25% (1,000,000 or 2,000,000 or 4,000,000 (it's not known))
I think it's a little bit more than double power :D

Best answers
When we talk about regereration we are talking about recovering health not regrowing lost limbs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Nretep

Hey ... it's not every time double power ... If they were nearer to death they'll get more power ...
Do you remember the time against Ginyu and Freezer ??? Against Ginyu Goku had a PL from 135,000 (or something like this) ... Ginyu changed body with Goku ... Vegeta fighted against the body from Goku ... Goku changed the body back ... then he must stay in a healing-machine for long time ... After healing Goku come compete with Freezer Form 4 with 25% (1,000,000 or 2,000,000 or 4,000,000 (it's not known))
I think it's a little bit more than double power :D
ffs never quote PL's off the net none of em are right, their just guessed but in the series vegeta or someone says after a near death experiance a saiyans power nearly doubles

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah

to Enforcer15:
hey ... i've only answered !!!

to L33T ha4or:
yeah ... i know he said this during the fight against Freezer ... but i think not ever the double ... because how near dead must a saiyajin (eng: Saiyan) be to get double power ??? every hit ??? every death ??? so as he can't moved himself ???
I think if he is nearer to death he gets more additional power

Or ??? what does u think ???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dunno but that sounds pretty close sorta the closer to death the bigger the boost or maybe it was just the they werent really that strong so the boosts are pretty well set amounts so at that point in time they seemed bigger

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom