Piccolo!!! a great new feature and what about tein...?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
1.2 why....they should be new characters. e.g tein because he has a lot of moves. i ahve posted them earlier...damn it. also piccolo should have the move of regenneration....this is a great idea because against cell he ripped off his arm and regenerated power a bit like buu has in the game only he doesnt rip off anything he regenerate's power and piccolo can do the same so why not have piccolo have the move of REGENERATION.....a great move for piccolo who is a known favourite and needs an extra valuable move....also it should take half the time than buu to regenerate because only nameks can doit as fast ...please take these idea's in account.

PS a website where you can download dbz or dbgt episodes or even movies is www.warezarentallowed.com
that's a great website to download great episodes for only 14 mb....and yes it's the whole episode with ok quality....;)

Tein has lots of moves also like:
1. taiyoken-attack that blinds the player with a large blast of light
AG
2. dodonpa-exploding energy beam
ST
3. 12 eyes-creates a double of the player
PL
4. ki kou hou-powerful invisible blast of energy, can be charged for extra accuracy (semi lock on)

these are actual moves you see in the episodes....:smile:

you must think about a new character at least for 1.2 but since i do want to make games when i grow up i do take in account how hard it is to make a new move and a new character like tein with all his moves but still i will give as many idea's as i can:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah you´re right tien rocks!!!
I really like this char! Maybe hes not as strong as all tha Sayians but he has some cool moves!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
agreed and i beat loads of poeple will like him

also piccolo's move called regeneration would be great:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah Tien would be great......but i think we can´t do anything abou that ....too bad:cry:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no but i guess if the admins of the actual esf beta's could take in account the spectators idea's?

Best answers
sugar remove that link no warez on the forum;/

only one problem with adding tien in what woud he transfor,

Best answers
tien wouldnt trasnform, but he'd have some advantages =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about if he transforms into the one when he fights goku at the tournament (you know when gets so many arms!)

Best answers
Dude i dont like to say this but SHUTUP!!!

u think this hasn't be put to the Team like 3 million times, the post that i have read over my time all say the same thing and i read about 1 third of them and yours in no different. u think the team dont know tein has moves and he is a good character, its like saying Put Gotenks in

the team have said new characters may be included in the future so just wait and see, and sorry again for getting angry but its the same useless info over and over, and consitter how the team fell, seeing the same thing over and over

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yes but poeple ahve to say thry want the character to come out NOW!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jUST AS I SAID BEFORE . iT´S UP TO THE TEAM WHAT CHARACTERS ARE GOING TO BE ADDED!!! No need to get angry Big bang attack!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i am not angry i accidently put my caps lockon... oops sorry..but still if they did think of tien then what's the hold up

Best answers
your all UT! just forget about Tien.....he can wait till a later version maybe.

Best answers
this thread has too many non-americans (hard to understand ) heh

Best answers
Spam Flame Spam Flame Flame Spam Spam Spam....

First off if you would look in the suggestions forum, or hell there is a little button called search at the top...you see it? It's a little tab...yep...right there between Home and FAQ...there you go, use it. Many times before have both of your suggestions been suggestions...which is another point, this is a suggestion and would be better off in suggestions thread. To the point Tien would be a good character to put in, and the team sure enough realizes this, but 1.1 is a bug fix, 1.2 is melee revamping...from there who knows, but constantly *****ing at the team to put him in isn't going to get you anywhere, it's their mod, they do it when and how they want to.

*Disclaimer* Brim was very tired at the time of this post and just got pissed off when he saw it, so he apologizes if his poking fun at you insulted you...but really, think, then act.

Best answers
Originally posted by |::>sugar<::|
yes but poeple ahve to say thry want the character to come out NOW!!!!
Sugar, this isn't gonna happen, the ESF team has way more to worry about that adding new characters at the moment. Picolo should have regeneration, tien should be in the game, but this all belongs in the suggestions forum.

This has started to resemble a flame chat, so guys chill out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i guess you´re right! So why don´t we stop this and just wait!
(I like your sig ssj master EVA is one of my favotite Animes .But i guess this don´t belong here)

Best answers
yea regeneration would be cool but doesnt piccolo have enough moves already??? maby replaces something when he transforms.....
as for tien yea he was a great character maby if later in the games updates he might be in. Also for his greatest move wasnt it something like trigun???? with the triangle? And for a suggestion for a trans not nothing big but like when he was fighting at bigging of the show he lost part of one arm and was pissed , maby something like that could be done for a trans?? oh well thats up to the master minds

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom