Piccolo!!! a great new feature and what about tein...?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Zilea
this thread has too many non-americans (hard to understand ) heh
Not to mention spam... which Zilea contributed to...

Best answers
Originally posted by |::>sugar<::|
yes but poeple ahve to say thry want the character to come out NOW!!!!
and u thing u vote will change teh tide of hundreds on other peoples votes

dude the team know people want tein, i even wouldnt mind him, but the fact is its all been said before,

and if u search tein in the search button u will see

PS a website where you can download dbz or dbgt episodes or even movies is www.warezarentallowed.com
that's a great website to download great episodes for only 14 mb....and yes it's the whole episode with ok quality....;)

[/b]
plus if u didnt read the rules, downloading illegel episode and movies is a NO NO here. hahaha i just realised u have already be hit by a mod hahahaha

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
wtf u talking about...ok fine but y would they open a forum/s page if they didnt want people's idea's. if more and more people want tien= then if tien does come out he would be a favourite character....sorry about that movie thing i didnt know and wont do again...ok i am sorry but i ahve to say my idea's or i will explode and in the suggestions forum i never do because more poeple see your diea's in the esf chat..no lie :]

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Im split on the adding Tien as a character thing, but i definatly think Picollo needs his Regeneration ability. I also dont think it should be an attack like Buu's is. He should Auto-Regen his health at a slow but steady pace. Cell should do the same thing.

Best answers
wtf u talking about...ok fine but y would they open a forum/s page if they didnt want people's idea's...and in the suggestions forum i never do because more poeple see your diea's in the esf chat..no lie :]
[RANT] A. True they want people's suggestions, but when they have been suggested 50 times before it gets annoying, which is why you use the search button, and then if and ONLY IF you have something VALUABLE to add to the thread should you post...this does not mean agreeing with something someone has already said or asking a question that has already been answered

B. Wanting more people to see your thread is in no way a good reason to break the rules and post in the wrong area...why dont you just say hey, lets **** all of the rules and do whatever the **** we want...its not like chaos doesn't run smoothly

God I hate stupid people [/RANT]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
wtf i aint stupid or anything but it's not like my idea's have gone in account.....ok am sorry for this but can the team say why tien or piccolo's idea's wont be in the beta's :]

Mog

Best answers
i dont think anyone has said that additional characters will not be put in future betas, its just that its not top priority right now...

anyway, i think it would be easier to add characters after all the other features are put in and all bugs are sorted out
...otherwise the characters could be incompatible with future betas and would have to be remodelled, reskinned, reanimated, retested for bugs, etc...

in my oppinion i think it would be better for the team to finish all the gameplay features before adding extra characters.
also the modellers, animators and coders will be able to get the transformations done sooner if they dont try and add more characters like tien now... :p

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sugar, when your post consists of only "okidoki" or "agreed," that is considered spam, add some more content to your post, such as why you agree to something. Big Bang Attack when your post consists only of "What he said" that is also spam.

Both of you need to refrain from spamming.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let me show you a link Reptile... http://forum.esforces.com/showgroups.php?s=
that lists all the mods, super mods, and admins, which I am on the list.

And like I said before if you just say "What he said" in your post, that is spam.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Miroku
Suggestions
Newbie Central
/me runs away hiding for the storm of chaos
soz
i didnt know you were a mod, i looked at youre reg date to determine if someone is a mod, always thought you should be registered longer that i registered to be a mod,
again my apologise,
*kiss* *kiss*
well, erm never mind me

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yea ok but this has nothing to do with the topic....considered spam from both of you!! :]

Best answers
YES sorry for the spam, and this post, be when i siad ' WHAT he said', it was because sugar, said 'What u talking about' so i had to reply and if the reply was already siad i just point it out

Best answers
FFS, this entire thread should just be closed, sugar is using it as an excuse to add posts to his profile. To try get back on topic, tien is not gonna happen for a long long time, so get over it, and post suggestions in the sugggestions forum, esf chat is for discussion of 1 and 1.1

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok m8 i am sorry...really am sorry and i wont do it again...might as well close this topic m8 :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is getting off-topic and just spam...

*CLOSED*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom