Personal power-up sounds

Best answers
I had a great idea...

Instead of the power-up WAV being the same for all the characters, how about making a different one for each character. I mean put in actual pwerup sounds from the show into the game along with screamng or any power-up moment from dbz?? I mean its getting kinda boring just to hear whatever the sound is we have now... Why not incorporate some screaming in there...for instance i think it would be cool for vegeta to have a badass power up sound and have buu have a sound bit like when he blows steam.
cause really when do they not make any noise when they power-up in the show??? I know it will be more noisy in-game but HEY atleast its somthin new!!!
And is it possible to make personal powerup visuals...like buu blows steam or vegeta brings up insane amounts of rock...or piccolo makes the dust spin around him like in his trans...(only make it eaiser to see).
And gohan or Goku has lots of electricity fly around them (probobly save this for super 2).

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think personal power-up sounds for each specific character would get terribly annoying, especially if the sounds were of the characters screaming or saying something.

As of right now, I see nothing wrong with the same power-up noise for everyone.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can see where you thought it would be a good idea. And I would normally agree with you. But in ESF you power up all the time. Not just once or twice during a fight.

So it might be cool at first. But after the 30th time you are powering up in a fight, I think it would get a little tiresome.

Best answers
well trunks how about when you powerup its silent or has powerup sounds thenafter like 3 seconds the sounds kick in.
OROROR you can get another type of power-up one that works like a transformation soo you cant move but it raises your ki to the top AND raises your PL by 500!! IT should take like 4 or 5 seconds and while your doing this MAX powerup the sounds are used....Is that any good or am i gonna have to break out the nuse again???

Best answers
Hmmm, idea sounds good, but the screaming thing would be rather annoying as Checkplease said. A simple "Haa!" is good enough when they start their powering up, like the "Haa!" You hear after they transformed in their "getting used to the transformation" phase. Although i seriously think that the powering up animation may be changed a bit, cause of the power ups look like they are taking a poop.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I'd have issues with new sounds, as I like to melee a lot. When you melee a lot you end up following a patter of charging after every 1 or 2 teleports or after falling out of every swoop. That could get really annoying if he just started to make a noise every time I tapped the button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom