Perfect cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
maybe he was thinking of that other perfect cell on esf world, or he might be thinking of tweeks cell.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Mr Smo said:
wtf, WHO, WHERE AND ****ING WHEN DID U GET MY MODEL FROM?

for fucks sake, are tehre NO FUCKING TRUSTWORTHY PEOPLE AROUND HERE???

When I find out who leaked it, and I will, you're going 2 be very very very sorry :)
Relax Smo noone has your cell expept me & Peeter as far as i know , dunno what hes talking about maybe about another cell ...

i l start work on head today , and post updates realy soon

abd SsC i think the only ideot around this forum is you , eaven a moron could see it purely done from my own ref (David's)

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Nice, looking very accurate thus far :laff:

Best answers
sorry guys (exactly smo) but i have o_o
just i don't know i just surfing internet i.e. esf resources sites and found...
and downloaded....

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
U sure about that? I doubt whether its on any esf resource site. You've probably mistaken it for another perfect cell.

Best answers
well if you wanna know for sure, let him make a screenshot of it ingame/with the hl Model viewer. MrSmo would know if that is his model or not when he sees the pic.

anyway, awesome job on the Cell model, it looks..perfect ^^, i think the head is gonna look cool too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, i had it to, not anymore cause i cleaned my comp, but I had it, I got it off some wierd wbsite that was in some language like french or something. I think it was french, cause I recognized some words. Anyway, it said Perfect cell - Mr. Smo
So i just clicked. It was your model compiled.
And dont say 'oh, you must be thinking of another model' cause im not ****ing retarded, I know what it looks like..

And Darkone, dont call SSC a idiot cause hes never done anything wrong, I mean, hes never ripped or anything..... :S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
Yeah, i had it to, not anymore cause i cleaned my comp, but I had it, I got it off some wierd wbsite that was in some language like french or something. I think it was french, cause I recognized some words. Anyway, it said Perfect cell - Mr. Smo
So i just clicked. It was your model compiled.
And dont say 'oh, you must be thinking of another model' cause im not ****ing retarded, I know what it looks like..

And Darkone, dont call SSC a idiot cause hes never done anything wrong, I mean, hes never ripped or anything..... :S
Dude , judge for ya self... , as i said anyone can see that my cell is made of my ref , but he says like i used Smo's cell for a ref ... so what ya think now ???

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Darkone, watch the flames, calling SSC an idiot isn't very nice.

Keep this thread on topic guys.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well my apology to ssc , but calling my cell a copy of smo's wasnt wery nice as well >_>

Best answers
All of you need to calm down on whos stuff is what. For one none of you here own anything as soon as you make a model for DBZ or any other anime it becomes a model for that company. You cannot copyright anything and say its yours because as soon as you release it it is no longer yours. The truth is bad yes I know it, but its the truth. Also Darkone could've used a Cell picture as a ref, and of course it would look like Smo's hell they made the same model.

Best answers
model for that company.
Does this mod work for toei? no, then why should the models belong to the company?

Problem #2 with your statement, is that he never released it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
LOL , this is oftopyc thought , but all i know is that these DBZ models we make , anime owns them completely , the copyright , all the model we make for anime's dbz is there properties , i know its bad yeah , ok gonna post some updates today or tommorow ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr Smo said:
wtf, WHO, WHERE AND ****ING WHEN DID U GET MY MODEL FROM?

for fucks sake, are tehre NO FUCKING TRUSTWORTHY PEOPLE AROUND HERE???

When I find out who leaked it, and I will, you're going 2 be very very very sorry :)
well this is esf *hides*. not dissing teh mods, or people with skills, but some people are just stupid and dont respect anyone wishes. dont worry smo cuz i have a friend who can do very bad stuff to their computer =O

-=on topic=-: can't wait to see a head m8. you've really improved since the last goku model you did *not yugo's, but the one you did*

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didnt get your cell, smo. Im saying (and someone else pointed it out on your Cell thread) that Darkone has the same adam's apple as your cell, its not like i have the cell model...

BTW, can we get a side shot, the foot looks a bit too short...

Best answers
this model is awesome. hey one thing. if you push the mouse wheel down while on this page, so you just have to move the mouse up or down to scroll. scroll up really fast and then down really fast. the cell model kinda mixes with the colors from people sigs and it looks like its been skinned allready. isnt that wierd? lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
I didnt get your cell, smo. Im saying (and someone else pointed it out on your Cell thread) that Darkone has the same adam's apple as your cell, its not like i have the cell model...

BTW, can we get a side shot, the foot looks a bit too short...
is there a prob with that aple damm , i made every detail i saw on cell , and i make that , btw i make this apple on every model i build , for example look on Goku

G
dark1 is right. darkone, always making apples! *slaps neck* ching, ching!
lol, looking good dark1, hows the head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom