Perfect Cell Wip

Best answers

Here ya go, maybe I could try converting it when it's done... or giving it to someone who knows how to... but I don't know =o.

Best answers
ya ya humpie is right looks good but needs a lil fixing
poly count on the update of the model?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ja ja good question smo >_O wat bes teh polycount?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that looks good! i ignored like 2 of your topics, and now this? damn, youve improved since your vegeta.

Best answers
yeh. ive made a another couple of models that i havent showed just for practice and yeh, the poly count is way 2 much for what it is but its still alrigt, it atm 3600 with all the body done, man too much polys but hey.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The perfect cell in Smo's sig is 4013 polies :p so ure goin fine so far.

Best answers
ok thats kool, the body has everything on it now, but i forgot the tail thing, dam, oh well ive started on the head post pics later.

Back From The Dead
Best answers

that looks very good when your done i'm gonna download it and replace crappy 2nd form Cell.
dont forget to add it spots Cell has on his body too. :)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first of all, thats not gonna be released. read, bro.

then, thats just the model, the skin is where the spots are...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the more and more updates i see on this model the more and more familiar it looks to me. good work though

Best answers
Very Nice :) try and give him a darker shade off green good work

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, it looks like perfect cell, wearing 3 or 4 perfect cell costumes, the body is all poofed up, but the neck area isnt and his head is tiny in comparison to the body,

redo the body to match the head, or redo the head to match the body, but neither one of them match each other right now,
(and im not talking about the color)

Best answers
yeh ok thx, its probably cas i had to scale the head down to size to fit the body beacuse i used a different ref for the head, and about the colour im not ganna chagne it cas its not the skin :D

Back From The Dead
Best answers
that look much better. all you have to do is change the colour to the head or body. but you are not done.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
steve, please, try to use at least 3 brain cells worth of effort when your post and actually read what your replying to, your post count has risen so fast and yet i struggle to find even 1 post that wasnt spam or was filled with comments that showed that you had no clue what you were talking about,

read the post DIRECTLY BEFORE your own for example,

he says that thats colored polys, i figure someone with a post count such as yours **laff** should be able to recognize those by now, that aint a skin, the colors are irrelevant,

**go ahead and call it flaming, it was going to happen sooner or later if stevo kept it up whether it be by me or someone else**

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom