Perfect Cell <- OMG OMG

D2

Polygon Pusher
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi Guy's I made me a Perfect Cell ^_^ well he's not perfect yet because He has some wasted poly's here and there (for example the arms :p) and the flow isnt also that good yet, but if i can find sometime before I go on my holiday I'll work on it, and if not next year ;)

A Flat Shade

Click Here to Enlarge

A Smooth Render

Click Here to Enlarge

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very nice, just a few things, he looks slouched forward, i think he needs to be taller, and the 2 things on his head also need to be taller

Best answers
very nice....... but shouldn't the arms be horizontal?? he looks a lil slouched....... or depressed

Best answers
what's so perfect about it???

:p just kidding looking good, texture, and pose the dude so we can be all like OOoOoooOo

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
texturing? the model needs some work before doing that.
i can see something is wrong with it, i just cant point it out...the arms are strange but it's not that...

Best answers
the purple part on his face maybe? usualy doesnt go that far front on the side view.. it usualy is more far back actualy and his posture.. its like a dead man in a coffen

Best answers
From the side / back he looks good, but from the front his head looks like its kinda stuck out and downward. He needs to look like hes standing straight up, perfect posture (Hes Cell, and an andriod, he dosnt slouch)

Best answers
He looks like he is leaning forward on the front view (and leaning backwards on the back view), not sure how to remedy it though. Also you need to fix the flow over the shoulders, you need atleast a tiny bit of relief between his shoulder and neck. Its totally flat at the moment. A few other minor things though:

- The thumb is too short
- Polyflow on the legs and hands needs work
- Cut some polys from the arms, and put them in the legs
- Back of the neck needs fixed

Mainly you just need to work on the area around the neck and shoulders. Not bad. Lets see some texture! ^_^;

D2

Polygon Pusher
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I used this pic as a ref for the head.. and the part for the shoulders. And I'll fix his position when I rig it, and the arms don't have to be specificly modeled horizontal ^_^

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His shoulders are to high or to square... he has a frankenstein pose.... model isn't bad, but that just needs to be changed.

Best answers
k I think quite some proportions are off here, first of all lemme add this picture;

k give the lower arm a better shape cause it looks to cilindrical, make the lower leg taller then the upper leg and make it wide at the bottom with that also make the back foot wider, give those flaps at the top of the upper leg a lil more shape, make the wings go from wide to thin instead the other way around, make the whole middle thinner, you might also make the sholders wider and make the head thinner and the horns longer...well that's all I guess

Best answers
k that looks already much better, but I got some other crits...you might wanna make the legs a lil taller like Furr mentioned and the head a lil smaller, you should get something like this...

after that I think it will be a very nice cell model

ps: another tip, is to slightly spriden the legs and rotate the feet a lil outwards for a more realistic and natural looking stand

Best answers
NO...don't make his legs longer...if ya look at your own ref his legs are long enough he needs to make his torso smaller(width ways)...the top of his head longer...and skinnier...iunno i can try and do a drawover

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he looks too much like a robot... wait... he is a robot

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his torso is too short and his shoulders are too high, he looks like a hunchback >_>

and his lower leg is WAY out of proportion. (lengthwise)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks pretty decent to me. Just hes proportions arent all that great.

Head should'nt be so wide...

Best answers
Hmmm...somthing doesn't seem right...OH! He needs better eyes! (Add pupils for example)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom